WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: New ODO up - 3 Spring 16oz CCs w/ Comb A278647

[ Edited ]

@mzrhondap wrote:

I just got 2, Smiley Happy the Orange Blossom and Lilac.....I have 2 teens who also use Wen so this is a great deal. I am interested in seeing how well the comb will work on thick Natural AA hair .

@mzrhondap I am AA with natural hair and I love the comb for detangling and distributing Wen throughout my hair. I don't have really thick hair. I use both sides of the comb with no problem. I also use it for styling if my hair is blown out. 

Honored Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@mzrhondap wrote:

I just got 2, Smiley Happy the Orange Blossom and Lilac.....I have 2 teens who also use Wen so this is a great deal. I am interested in seeing how well the comb will work on thick Natural AA hair .

@mzrhondap I am AA with natural hair and I love the comb for detangling and distributing Wen throughout my hair. I don't have really thick hair. I use both sides of the comb with no problem. I also use it for styling if my hair is blown out. 

@mzrhondap, I adore the Wen comb!!! It's so much better than any other comb I have ever used. -- When you try it out, please let us know how you like it!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

Great to know @Diva1Donna and @bebe777 about the comb.

Can't wait to get it.

I am about to go and do my weekly Wen wash Smiley Happy . I also use Wen as a facial cleanser as well as suggested by Chaz a few weeks ago and I love the nourishing body treatment.

Honored Contributor

Mine shipped already-wow! It will still be the 28th before it arrives. That West Coast distribution center can't come fast enough!! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Mine shipped already-wow! It will still be the 28th before it arrives. That West Coast distribution center can't come fast enough!! Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze That is really fast! 

Respected Contributor

I tried the item number but it said sold out.  Guess there weren't that many?

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I tried the item number but it said sold out.  Guess there weren't that many?

@77yangya this intial post was from April 2016 so yes, by now it is sold out. Smiley Happy