WEN

Valued Contributor

I'm hoping the new finishing spray will be much lighter than the VTS.  The VTS to me is like spraying cement on my hair - even a little bit on fly aways is like super glue.  It would be nice to have a hair spray from Chaz with a lighter consistency, and if it comes in all scents, that would be even better!

Super Contributor

Hmmmm....what are the chances this could be part of the fall TSV?  No idea, but I wonder if Chaz was throwing us a clue?

Respected Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

I'm hoping the new finishing spray will be much lighter than the VTS.  The VTS to me is like spraying cement on my hair - even a little bit on fly aways is like super glue.  It would be nice to have a hair spray from Chaz with a lighter consistency, and if it comes in all scents, that would be even better!

@qtrmoonlady1 I agree with you about the VTS. I've tried spraying it from a distance and everything but my hair just turns super crispy and hard. One spritz doesn't seem to be enough for me but if I use more than that I get the hard crunchy look. I've sometimes been able to add it to my leave-in on wet hair but generally I haven't had much luck with the VTS.

Respected Contributor

Wait, what?  An EDP in PJP?  OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'M IN TOO!!!!!  Hey, thanks for posting this.  I love the scent.  I've been keeping 2 CC in case he rolled out some new stuff in that scent.  Woweeee!  That's great news.  I love his EDPs'.  I only need one spritz and I'm good for hours and hours.

Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1...I've learned through trial & error that the VTS works best, not sprayed directly on you hair but sprayed into your palms, rubbed together, then run through hair. I have wavy hair, so it works best for me when I mix it with a small dollop of finishing treatment cream & glossing serum plus 5 or 6 spritzer of VTS, then scrunch into my hair. I holds my wavy curls all day.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1...I've learned through trial & error that the VTS works best, not sprayed directly on you hair but sprayed into your palms, rubbed together, then run through hair. I have wavy hair, so it works best for me when I mix it with a small dollop of finishing treatment cream & glossing serum plus 5 or 6 spritzer of VTS, then scrunch into my hair. I holds my wavy curls all day.

@SurferWife - Thanks!  I will try that and maybe have better luck with it.

Regular Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 It does look lighter than VTS it looks like an areole spray so it looks like it applies more like hairspray. 

Regular Contributor

@posterchild wrote:

Hmmmm....what are the chances this could be part of the fall TSV?  No idea, but I wonder if Chaz was throwing us a clue?

@posterchild I don't think it will be n the fall TSV, he said it wouldn't be ready until next year. 

Trusted Contributor

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

@posterchild wrote:

@posterchild I don't think it will be n the fall TSV, he said it wouldn't be ready until next year. 

Sure wish Chaz would start dropping hints for that TSV!

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife - Thanks for that tip on how you use the VTS.  I tried it, and it worked great on my curly hair!