WEN

Occasional Contributor

Did anyone else see Chaz's live feed on FB last night?  He used a NEW Finishing Spray on his client.......it was an aerosol spray.  The client commented on how good it smelledSmiley Happy  Its exciting to see new products!!!

Regular Contributor

@pmagic wrote:

Did anyone else see Chaz's live feed on FB last night?  He used a NEW Finishing Spray on his client.......it was an aerosol spray.  The client commented on how good it smelledSmiley Happy  Its exciting to see new products!!!

@pmagic I did see that a buildable finishing treatment spray, his answer to hairspray. I think on Periscope he mentioned that it was the light scent. He mentioned it won't be ready until next year. He has a lot lined up for next year. He also mentioned a fragrance in PJP!  Can't wait for all the good stuff he has in store for next year. 

Respected Contributor

@pmagic

Thanks for posting this development.  This is exciting!  No matter how I use his VTS, it just isn't a substitute for an aerosol product.  I'm so glad he went the aerosol route with this new item.

Honored Contributor

Need that PJP  (is that Peony?) fragrance NOW!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: New Finishing Spray

[ Edited ]

If the PJP actually has a significant jasmine presence and not too strongly floral, I am all in. I will have to wait for the reviews though.

So regarding the finishing spray, is it going to replace the vts or still have both?

Honored Contributor

@Philosophygirl23...PJP fragrance?  AWESOME! Yes, I WILL purchase 2 bottles!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

If the PJP actually has a significant jasmine presence and not too strongly floral, I am all in. I will have to wait for the reviews though.

So regarding the finishing spray, is it going to replace the vts or still have both?

@HappyDaze He didn't mention replacing vts  I would think he would still have both. 

Regular Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife I'm excited for PJP fragrance as well. Love the smell of the cleansing conditioner I always get compliments when I use it as a leave in. 

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife

Warning!

Do not use in coffee.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife

Warning!

Do not use in coffee.

@Drythe...😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.