WEN

Respected Contributor

Yes, that IS a good idea.  I do that.  Here's the way I sometimes finish my blow dry.  I take a pea size of the finishing creme (only in pomegranate, of course) and then one pump of the gloss and a few spritzes of the VTS and rub hands together and rake through mid lengths and ends and then through whole head.  After emulsifying in hands it feels like there's pretty much nothing there but it does a nice job of fabulous shine, body and bounce.  My hair is so amazingly soft I cannot stop touching it.  I keep saying to myself, will you stop that!  LOL!  That new spray sounds great, I'm definitely gonna try it.

Valued Contributor

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

I'm hoping the new finishing spray will be much lighter than the VTS.  The VTS to me is like spraying cement on my hair - even a little bit on fly aways is like super glue.  It would be nice to have a hair spray from Chaz with a lighter consistency, and if it comes in all scents, that would be even better!

@qtrmoonlady1 It does look lighter than VTS it looks like an areole spray so it looks like it applies more like hairspray. 

@Philosophygirl23 -  I will definitely try this.  Love that Chaz is giving us so many new products!