WEN

Contributor

I was wondering if you can use the 613 for a facial moisturizer? I love 613 but wasnt sure if I could use it on my face. I see posts of many using the 319 as a facial moisturizer so wasnt sure about the 613 because of the fragrance. 

Was going to order my normal moisturizer then thought if I could use 613 I can save myelf some money.

Thanks

Respected Contributor

@LeighMarie You can definitely use it on your face as long as you're not sensitive to the fragrance. Maybe spot test it to make sure. I can & do occasionally use it on my face.

Contributor

Ok great!!! Thank you so much!!

Valued Contributor

@LeighMarie I use the 6 13 UNIBT on my face as well because the fragrance does not bother me. I personally use it more as a night cream because I use a sunscreen with moisturizer during the day. 😊

Respected Contributor

The NBT 613 and 319 are wonderful.  I tried the NBT that Chaz has on his site called Light.  Ther perfume is on the Q.  I decided to try the NBT when Chaz had black Friday going for a few days. I was WOWED!  It blows the doors off every other NBT.  The amazing thing IS, is that 613 and 319 are unbeatable but yet Chaz made this one EVEN better!  The scent smells like strawberries and cream and it melts in so quickly but after that you feel like you'r wrapped in a warm, delicately scented velvet blanket.  I'm hoping and hoping for super size in this!  So glad I tried it.  I kept looking at it and thinking, well, I did not go in raptures over the perfume but this NBT intrigued me so I tried it and I'm really glad I did.  I don't need any perfume when I use it, it's enough scent on its own!  Ho ho, boy!!!!  Please, Chaz, bring it to the Q soon!!!!  I know he doesn't come here but a person can hope he brings it next visit.

Super Contributor

@LeighMarie wrote:

I was wondering if you can use the 613 for a facial moisturizer? I love 613 but wasnt sure if I could use it on my face. I see posts of many using the 319 as a facial moisturizer so wasnt sure about the 613 because of the fragrance. 

Was going to order my normal moisturizer then thought if I could use 613 I can save myelf some money.

Thanks

I have used it as a facial moisturizer with no issues.  But my favorite way to use it (aside from the body) is on my neck.  It really moisturizes that area so well and that amazing scent drifts upwards and I smell it for a long period of time.  No additional scent is needed.  Love it!

Valued Contributor

I bought the 3-tube kit of the 613 NBT and use one at work every day to refresh my facial skin in the afternoon.  It makes my skin very soft and people have told me they love the scent.

Honored Contributor

@cac140 wrote:

@LeighMarie wrote:

Thanks

I have used it as a facial moisturizer with no issues.  But my favorite way to use it (aside from the body) is on my neck.  It really moisturizes that area so well and that amazing scent drifts upwards and I smell it for a long period of time.  No additional scent is needed.  Love it!

@cac140... I ❤️❤️ the NBT as a neck cream. I mix it with a few drops of treatment oil and apply to mt neck and décolleté.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@SurferWife That is a really good idea!  I need to try that, mixing the cream with the oil.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I use it all over body (WOW), on neck, & lower neck, a bit lower than that-(can we say breasts?) and under eyes.

Unfortunately the combo skin on my face doesn't play well with it. GURRRRR!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras