WEN

Super Contributor

My TSV from QVC is coming today

Just checked my TSV pkg and it is coming today.  I hold off cleansing my hair until it comes.  Cannot wait to smell it.  Will give my reviews on it once I cleanse my hair which could be tonight.  Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

Re: My TSV from QVC is coming today

Mine too. Well at least 3 of the 6! Lol!
Super Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  lol.  I just found out it is delivered and cannot wait to get home to smell FVWP and give my opinion of the smell.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine came today! The EDD was 9/29 but I saw the UPS truck and yippee!!!

I am a MIF girl and got the FIG but I'm loving the VWP I couldn't resist putting on my hands!

Oh, and I ordered LAV and TT too but I waited for Chaz to be on to order them.

I have to confess, I tried WEN long ago and tried POM and didn't like it at all. It made my shower slippery and dangerous and I couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about and returned it. Then I got a QVC discovery set with MIF in it and fell in LOVE! I've been using it for almost two months and now I'm excited to try other CCs and products. I'm hooked!

Hope you all get your deliveries soon! My UPS delivery people are going to be wearing a path the next few days!

Respected Contributor

I hear you Shelley In MN. With all the deliveries expected this week that UPS truck will be able to "auto-pilot" itself right to my house. Ha!
Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom & @Jax016 & @Shelly in MN

Welcome to the Wen forum Heart

So happy to see some new Wenaholics Smiley Wink

Y'all sound just like me when I first started using Woman LOL

It's been a little over a year & a half for me Heart

I'm totally addicted, Love all things Wen Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the welcome FleaMktQn. I have been loving WEN since I started in June. Looking forward to trying some new products this week. 😀
Respected Contributor

My TSV is coming tomorrow. 99.9% of my Wen packages have always been shipped by UPS but strangely this time they're handing it over to USPS! Oh well, at least then I'll probably get the package earlier than if the UPS guy was delivering it since he always seems to get here pretty late. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

My TSV is coming tomorrow. 99.9% of my Wen packages have always been shipped by UPS but strangely this time they're handing it over to USPS! Oh well, at least then I'll probably get the package earlier than if the UPS guy was delivering it since he always seems to get here pretty late. Cat Happy

@HSB1204 It's just the opposite for me, unless there is more than one package USPS delivers mine, I have 3 packages coming tomorrow. Like you UPS usually comes pretty late but my mail is always here by 10:00 but I'm off tomorrow so it doesn't matter Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204 It's just the opposite for me, unless there is more than one package USPS delivers mine, I have 3 packages coming tomorrow. Like you UPS usually comes pretty late but my mail is always here by 10:00 but I'm off tomorrow so it doesn't matter Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn Yeah, I guess it doesn't really matter what time USPS brings my package since I'm stuck at the office. But I'm surprised the package got here so quickly. Usually it takes forever to ship and even longer to arrive. I ordered Thursday night and it's arriving less than a week later - must be a new record! Good thing I already made room in the cabinet! Cat Very Happy