WEN

Respected Contributor

I have been comparing the ingredients in the cleansing conditioners. It seems that my hair loves the cc's with lots of oils in the ingredient deck. Bamboo green tea works great on my hair. It has lots of oil in the ingredients. My hair also responds well to overnight oil treatments. Love the oils!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Hair Loves the Oils!!

My hair is loving the oils as well. I am actually surprised how much. I have been more dedicated to the oils since I purchased the two TSV's and I have been doing the overnight treatments twice a week, and using the oils every single day. 

My hair was thinning in two spots on either side of my head towards the front. I have had this for a million years and I never expected it to change. I have focused treatments of TT in these thinning spots and I can see fine babylike hairs coming in.

Chaz, knew what he was doing by offering these oils as part of the kit. He just picked up another customer for the oils.

Respected Contributor

I also have new growth around the front of my part just above my forehead. The hairs are two inches long now, but it is newer hair. I, too have been putting the oils there for the past year or so. Before, I was only putting the oils further back on my scalp. I think it's important to put the oils on the hair around the forehead to keep the hair growing. I have also recently started to concentrate my cc around those areas as well. Yay for new Wen hair!!!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

My hair tends to thin wherever I place my part so TT oils have always been the remedy. I read somewhere on here (or heard Chaz say) that POM oil is supposed to be even better for growing your hair out. 

I wonder if I can adjust my TSV AD to POM for one shipment only. 

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nikki48 wrote:

My hair tends to thin wherever I place my part so TT oils have always been the remedy. I read somewhere on here (or heard Chaz say) that POM oil is supposed to be even better for growing your hair out. 

I wonder if I can adjust my TSV AD to POM for one shipment only. 

@nikki48 I don't think you can do that. However, the POM oil is available in the Home & Away oik kit (A271843). I'm not sure how much longer it will be available at the event price of $49.98. It's a good deal.

I also read that Chaz said the POM oil was great for hair growth. I've been trying it in addition to the TT oil on the top of head and at my temples. It hasn't been long enough to see results yet, but I'm hopeful. I also think the TT & POM oil scents work well together. The POM scent cuts down on the medicinal scent of the TT.

Respected Contributor

The oils are great. I've been trying to do overnight oil treatments more often lately and can always tell that new little hairs start to stick out. Aside from that I love adding a few drops to my leave-in when my ends feel too dry.

Contributor

I am loving the oils too. I've been doing treatments about two times a week rotating the TT and POM oils. I have also noticed new hair growth. I had to do a double take. It took me by surprise.

Honored Contributor

I hadn't heard about POM being good for hair growth too. I've been using Tea Tree in hopes that it would help with growth of my thinning hair and have been doing that for about two months, I think. But I'm going to get the POM too! Thanks for the great tip. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I have been comparing the ingredients in the cleansing conditioners. It seems that my hair loves the cc's with lots of oils in the ingredient deck. Bamboo green tea works great on my hair. It has lots of oil in the ingredients. My hair also responds well to overnight oil treatments. Love the oils!!

Wow you are right Hilary, I think I counted 10 in BGT, I thought my FAS was good at 6...

I will watch this also as I love BGT....Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@rittek13

The new baby fine hairs coming in took me by surprise as well. In the interest of full disclosure I have to mention that I also take my AL Hair Skin & Nails vitamins daily.