WEN

Respected Contributor

PJP RTM is sold out before I got a chance to go back for more.  I told myself, you better not wait and boingo!  It sold out.  I hope in February it's back.  Does anyone know?

Honored Contributor

Re: Missed The Boat On Seconds!

No idea. Contact Chaz on social media and see if he can tell you.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

PJP RTM is sold out before I got a chance to go back for more.  I told myself, you better not wait and boingo!  It sold out.  I hope in February it's back.  Does anyone know?

@77yangya

I was not around during these shows, so I missed the whole thing.  Hoping he brings some back for Mother's day?  Maybe?  Please?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@77yangya, I did hear Chaz say in one of the presentations, he is bringing it in October for the special cause, and in February to honor Valentine's Day. So, I'd say - Yes, looks like it's coming back.

Super Contributor

@77yangya  Really???

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry you missed out @77yangya but I did hear Chaz say it will be back in February.  Wow I can't believe it sold out so quick.  I missed my RTM delivery today., I'll have to pick it up now. I haven't tried it yet but evidentally it has a lot of fans.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, everyone for responding.  The thing of it is, is that when I saw it on Chaz's site I paid full price and he has no easy pay.  After I got it I thought oh well, it's REALLY worth it.  Then I saw it on QVC's site for half price and on easy pay but saw other things and got the other stuff and thought well, it's a big 12oz. bottle so I'll wait but I did not think it would sell out so quickly.  Boy, what a dummy!  Live and learn.  I guess sometimes I get scatter brained.  Isn't it lovely though?  I'm really enjoying it and I would think too that when it comes back in February it'll be back then I'll get it.  I'm hoping he brings some other PJP goodies too!  Have a great weekend everyone. XO

Super Contributor

@77yangya  I never smelled it yet.  Do you smell the jasmine?  I saw your post and immediately mentioned it on periscope and this morning on twitter.  Chaz was going to check with one of his I think business manager and see what is up?  If I find out any detials will let you know.  Now you girls are making me want to purchase the 32 oz CC of PJP before it sells out!!!!!  I am thinking.  Will make decision tonight!!!  I will have so many bottles.  Trying patiently to wait for the deals in november and december. Smiley HappySmiley Happy 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad I grabbed the 32oz PJP CC last week. Hopefully it doesn't sell out by Monday night so I can get a wiff of it & try before deciding on ordering a 2nd bottle...

Valued Contributor

I got my RT mist today and it won't spray.  I did an online chat at Chaz's website and they are sending a new sprayer!