WEN

Regular Contributor

Does anyone know what the TSV will be?  It usually includes 613.  What day in March is the TSV?

Honored Contributor

Re: March 2016 TSV

[ Edited ]

@JohGlo I haven't heard, but some are guessing it might have to do with his 316 (March 16) product. Sounds like a good guess. Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: March 2016 TSV

[ Edited ]

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@JohGlo I haven't heard, but some are guessing it might have to do with his 316 (March 16) product. Sounds like a good guess. Smiley Very Happy

@World Traveler It is actually 319 on March 19. However, it is just speculation from others on this forum at this point. Hopefully we may know when the March Insider is available in a few days. 

Honored Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@World Traveler It is actually 319 on March 19. However, it it just speculation from others on this forum at this point. Hopefully we may know when the March Insider is available in a few days. 

@Diva1Donna Ooops! You are so right! And I even have his 319 product sitting on my counter! LOL!!! Thanks for correcting this. 

Valued Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@World Traveler It is actually 319 on March 19. However, it it just speculation from others on this forum at this point. Hopefully we may know when the March Insider is available in a few days. 

@Diva1Donna Ooops! You are so right! And I even have his 319 product sitting on my counter! LOL!!! Thanks for correcting this. 

I do typos like that all the time,  especially if I am multitasking. Lol

Honored Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@World Traveler It is actually 319 on March 19. However, it is just speculation from others on this forum at this point. Hopefully we may know when the March Insider is available in a few days. 

This is my best guess... 

* 16oz 613 CC -- I think that for the past three years or so, the spring TSV has included a 16oz bottle of 613 CC. I think it's likely to be included again. 

* 3oz travel tube of 319 Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) -- I agree with other Wenners who have shared their guesses that the March 19 TSV will include a 319 product. Currently the 319 NBT is the only 319 product available. 

* 32oz Restorative CC -- for a number of years the March TSV has included a 32oz CC and so I think there will be a 32oz CC in this one as well. For the last two years, Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) which is in the Restorative line has been part of this TSV. Last year, the 32oz CC was either scent in the restorative line: BGT or Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF).  -- I tent to think that this TSV will include a Restorative line component which would likely include BGT and MIF options... with the possibility of FF or Wen Men options as well (but not likely).

* a Restorative line or maybe rice-based line styling product. 

__

In addition to the 613 (which is now more like the 613 plus 319 lines), I think the other half of the March TSV will focus or rice-based lines... or more narrowly, the rice-based Restorative line: 

Restorative line scents: 

* Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) 

* Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) 

* new Fragrance Free (FF) 

rice-based Wen Men line

rice-based Wen Kids line (though I doubt they would be included in a TSV). 

I hope the upcoming March InsdeQ online edition will include information about the March Wen TSV. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 Glad I saw this post because I was going to post in February Chat.  Hopefully we will know in a few days when the Insider surfaces. 

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@bebe777 Glad I saw this post because I was going to post in February Chat.  Hopefully we will know in a few days when the Insider surfaces. 

Hi beaches ( @ANewHue ), hopefully you saw Kjelle's info in the periscope thread. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 Thanks , no I didn't I'll have to check it out.

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

This is my best guess... 

* 16oz 613 CC -- I think that for the past three years or so, the spring TSV has included a 16oz bottle of 613 CC. I think it's likely to be included again. 

* 3oz travel tube of 319 Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) -- I agree with other Wenners who have shared their guesses that the March 19 TSV will include a 319 product. Currently the 319 NBT is the only 319 product available. 

* 32oz Restorative CC -- for a number of years the March TSV has included a 32oz CC and so I think there will be a 32oz CC in this one as well. For the last two years, Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) which is in the Restorative line has been part of this TSV. Last year, the 32oz CC was either scent in the restorative line: BGT or Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF).  -- I tent to think that this TSV will include a Restorative line component which would likely include BGT and MIF options... with the possibility of FF or Wen Men options as well (but not likely).

* a Restorative line or maybe rice-based line styling product. 

__

In addition to the 613 (which is now more like the 613 plus 319 lines), I think the other half of the March TSV will focus or rice-based lines... or more narrowly, the rice-based Restorative line: 

Restorative line scents: 

* Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) 

* Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) 

* new Fragrance Free (FF) 

rice-based Wen Men line

rice-based Wen Kids line (though I doubt they would be included in a TSV). 

I hope the upcoming March InsdeQ online edition will include information about the March Wen TSV. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

fingers crossed it's in the March Inside Q magazine! 

live....laugh....love