Re: Mandarin Italian Fig Texturizing Treatment Spray

[ Edited ]

OK @SurferWife You convinced me Woman LOL Your hair is gorgeous Heart

I'll use my 20% off on Chaz's site to get some Smiley Very Happy

I have to get something else to go with it,

I'm thinking a WK Strawberry Banana, haven't tried that one yet Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Thank you @lrmuffin. I think you'll really enjoy it. It doesn't feel sticky or tacky at all!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn  Oh I love the SB Wk the most for moisture..The apple is nice too but not as much moisture for me...Yes isn't @SurferWife hair so pretty, enjoy your shopping.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you @FleaMktQn! I hope you enjoy it. I'm going I use it on clean hair tomorrow and report back.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn  Oh I love the SB Wk the most for moisture..The apple is nice too but not as much moisture for me...Yes isn't @SurferWife hair so pretty, enjoy your shopping.Smiley Happy

@quadmimi I"ve tried the WK apple & watermelon & like them both, gave the watermelon to my 2 year old grand-daughter Smiley Very Happy Gotta start um early right Smiley Wink You made me want to try the SB too Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Thank you @FleaMktQn! I hope you enjoy it. I'm going I use it on clean hair tomorrow and report back.

Thanks @SurferWife I'm looking forward to your full review Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Surferwife, WOW!  How very sweet of you to post such great photos and info!!  Really because it gives everyone an idea of the product and may I say you look gorgeous!!!!!  You could be one of the models! XXOO

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@77yangya wrote:

UG.  There were so many posts how people just loved mandarin and I felt kind of funny not liking it that much.  To me it smells like french fries.  It does do great results though.  I wish he would have done it in the coconut lime or maybe I should have waited for Bamboo.  Bamboo smells great.  Mandarin has an odd ball kind of harshness to it.  Oh well.  My hair is wavy on it's own.  If I don't blow dry I look like Robert Plant and for those that don't who he is, his hair is yellow (mine's platinum, YUK) and it gets REAL BIG and wavy so I blow dry and get sleek and bouncy.  I don't want to color anymore so I let be whateve color it wants.  I had deep brown hair but too much red pigment that I hated so God said oh, you don't like that WHAP!  Here's some platinum, hope you like that better.  Guess I got what I deserved.

I'd be in deep trouble if I walked around all day smelling french fries Smiley Very HappyGhostbusters_238Pyzurx-640x414.jpgMIF smells great mixed with the WenMen too.

Respected Contributor

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'll have to try Mandarin mixed with Wen Men.  Love the photo!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I tried to get some pictures of my hair to show y'all how awesome this stuff is! This is my hair after skipping 2 days of cleansing and literally spraying and scrunching. I hope this helps.

image.jpeg

How cute are you? Love those fiery curls! Thanks for posting.

I'm going to see if I can DIY one with a small bottle of RTM, some volumizing spray, and some sea salt.