WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Mandarin Italian Fig Texturizing Treatment Spray

@77yangya wrote:

UG.  There were so many posts how people just loved mandarin and I felt kind of funny not liking it that much.  To me it smells like french fries.  It does do great results though.  I wish he would have done it in the coconut lime or maybe I should have waited for Bamboo.  Bamboo smells great.  Mandarin has an odd ball kind of harshness to it.  Oh well.  My hair is wavy on it's own.  If I don't blow dry I look like Robert Plant and for those that don't who he is, his hair is yellow (mine's platinum, YUK) and it gets REAL BIG and wavy so I blow dry and get sleek and bouncy.  I don't want to color anymore so I let be whateve color it wants.  I had deep brown hair but too much red pigment that I hated so God said oh, you don't like that WHAP!  Here's some platinum, hope you like that better.  Guess I got what I deserved.

@77yangya You're not alone. I don't like the scent of MIF either. It smells like cedar wood to me and the scent is just way too strong.

Honored Contributor

My MIF Texturizing Treatment Spray shipped today! It will be delivered Thursday so I'll give y'all the lowdown this weekend.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Mine shipped too today.  I'm hoping it allows me to not have to blow dry.  If it will tame my wavy hair without letting it get to bushy that would be great.  I'd like to have the hair that Adeea has.  Mine's not curly like that but if my waves could be wavy and no bush then that would be great but it says you can use it to blow dry too.  However, I'll try anything once.

Valued Contributor

WEN® Mandarin Italian Fig Texturizing Treatment Spray is designed to create soft, naturally tousled styles that enhance the look of straight, wavy and curly hair. Exclusive four-tea and bamboo water complexes help add protection and moisture, along with strength building amino acids, peptides, mandarin orange peel oil and fig extract. Watch WEN® Texturizing Treatment Spray instantly create texture and volume, all while keeping your hair beautiful, nourished and healthy.

Directions:
Apply Texturizing Treatment Spray to wet, damp or dry hair. On wet/damp hair, spray liberally on mid shafts and ends and scrunch into hair. Finish with blow dryer if desired. On dry hair, spray and scrunch into mid shaft and ends where texture is needed. Spray lightly on root area for an extra boost of volume.

Just wanted to post the description and directions for everyone from Chaz's website. I am exited to give it a try! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Look at what arrived today!! I just played with it and this, ladies, is going to have to be purchased in bulk...just sayin'! To me it is a cross between RTM & VTS in one bottle! I'll play with it some more and provide further feedback this weekend.

image.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried to get some pictures of my hair to show y'all how awesome this stuff is! This is my hair after skipping 2 days of cleansing and literally spraying and scrunching. I hope this helps.

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

...and back of the head shot...

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

...and back of the head shot...

image.jpeg

@SurferWife  Oh wow, your hair is amazing!....You look so pretty with all your curls..

I bet it is a wonderful product..Thanks for sharing...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much @quadmimi!  I feel so goofy taking selfies, but I was excited about the product, so I wanted to share.

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife, what a pretty picture and your hair is beautiful.  I'll be ordering it during his visit if it's available.