WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking forward to Chaz' December Visit!!!

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

OMG I cannot wait.  With being so busy I kind of forgot about the WVM SC and mousse. For some reason I thought the visit was today so you could just imagine how disappointed I was when I realized last weekend  it's not until next FRiday.  I had already cleared my day and told everyone not to call me because I didn't want any interruptions. Lol that's okay

those that know me know not to bother me when Chaz is here!!!  It's almost party time.  In a way I'm glad it's on Friday I could sit and watch in peace. DH made a mistake and said "don't you have enough WEN?"  Reply :  I WILL NEVER HAVE ENOUGH WEN.

@ANewHue...when my DH starts asking that insane question, I reply, "yeah, just like you have enough surfboards and fishing gear." I get no further response. LOL!

@SurferWife wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

OMG I cannot wait.  With being so busy I kind of forgot about the WVM SC and mousse. For some reason I thought the visit was today so you could just imagine how disappointed I was when I realized last weekend  it's not until next FRiday.  I had already cleared my day and told everyone not to call me because I didn't want any interruptions. Lol that's okay

those that know me know not to bother me when Chaz is here!!!  It's almost party time.  In a way I'm glad it's on Friday I could sit and watch in peace. DH made a mistake and said "don't you have enough WEN?"  Reply :  I WILL NEVER HAVE ENOUGH WEN.

@ANewHue...when my DH starts asking that insane question, I reply, "yeah, just like you have enough surfboards and fishing gear." I get no further response. LOL!

@SurferWife wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@SurferWife. Exactly!! Lol you would think after all these years he would know better than to ask that stupid ?  Go ahead make me mad, because then I'll really order my Wen.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Looking forward to Chaz' December Visit!!!

@sonechko wrote:

It's a first Day of Winter - December! Lots of goodies coming from WEN to us - can't wait to see Chaz in a few short days only.

@sonechko  Did you get the new fragrance sets?   Haven't seen you so was hoping you don't miss them...Smiley Happy