WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking forward to Chaz' December Visit!!!

It's 5 16oz bottles of CC as it always is. This year they are offering a core cc set and a seasonal cc set. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Oh yes indeedy!  I'm buyin'.  I've already gotten a couple of things off Chaz's site but I'm waiting to see if I can get some things in a trio or duo.  Lots of goodies!!!!  Get this, right, one thing I ordered began out so it went to a location twice, another location twice, another location twice and then I was told delay (I know UPS is very this time of year) now it's out for delivery.  It was really close to me and then it got sent farther away!  The next thing I ordered is too soon to tell if that will happen again.  That's okay, it'll get here.  I already ordered the new winter CC from the Q.  I saw the 613/319 mousse was on easy pay days ago, grabbed that.  This is my birthday month so, happy birthday to me!  Just kidding about the happy birthday part but December is really when I was born.  Funny thing of it is, my husband is in December too!  I told him no more cards!  He's a stereo nut.  I love music but I love Wen more!  LOL!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I have the Cucumber EDP and I'm wearing it today.  I love it!  It has a sweet undertone to it, almost like watermelon.  As with any perfume, never over do.  I know smell is very different to alot of people but I love it.

Super Contributor

I'm actually getting low on styling cream. Chaz keeps almost giving the stuff away so not sure how this happened. That's about all I need for now, although I'm still contemplating more fragrance. Still love my Cucumber and Toasted Almond EDPs and I was close to picking up Light, but didn't succumb to the temptation.

Respected Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

I'm actually getting low on styling cream. Chaz keeps almost giving the stuff away so not sure how this happened. That's about all I need for now, although I'm still contemplating more fragrance. Still love my Cucumber and Toasted Almond EDPs and I was close to picking up Light, but didn't succumb to the temptation.

yes @RipleyGirl  it is very surprising to read that anyone is getting low on styling creme considering that SC is included in a lot of kits.   I still have a significant stash of various SC's that will last me for a while.   

Super Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

yes @RipleyGirl  it is very surprising to read that anyone is getting low on styling creme considering that SC is included in a lot of kits.   I still have a significant stash of various SC's that will last me for a while.   

I've bought a lot of kits with oil and/or RTM in them this past year. I use SC after every wash, so obviously I was not observing my stash as carefully as I should have been Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I tend to avoid the kits with SC in them in the past because the core formulas my hair likes I don't want that scent in SC. I certainly don't want to be putting TT SC on my head and I'm still trying to finish up the Fig duo I bought 4 years ago. 

Which is why I jumped on the recent 32oz CC with SC in CA. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

Only a week away. Yay it's almost here. Looking forward to the visit!

Esteemed Contributor

OMG I cannot wait.  With being so busy I kind of forgot about the WVM SC and mousse. For some reason I thought the visit was today so you could just imagine how disappointed I was when I realized last weekend  it's not until next FRiday.  I had already cleared my day and told everyone not to call me because I didn't want any interruptions. Lol that's okay

those that know me know not to bother me when Chaz is here!!!  It's almost party time.  In a way I'm glad it's on Friday I could sit and watch in peace. DH made a mistake and said "don't you have enough WEN?"  Reply :  I WILL NEVER HAVE ENOUGH WEN.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

OMG I cannot wait.  With being so busy I kind of forgot about the WVM SC and mousse. For some reason I thought the visit was today so you could just imagine how disappointed I was when I realized last weekend  it's not until next FRiday.  I had already cleared my day and told everyone not to call me because I didn't want any interruptions. Lol that's okay

those that know me know not to bother me when Chaz is here!!!  It's almost party time.  In a way I'm glad it's on Friday I could sit and watch in peace. DH made a mistake and said "don't you have enough WEN?"  Reply :  I WILL NEVER HAVE ENOUGH WEN.

@ANewHue...when my DH starts asking that insane question, I reply, "yeah, just like you have enough surfboards and fishing gear." I get no further response. LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.