WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Looking forward to Chaz' December Visit!!!

[ Edited ]

It's a first Day of Winter - December! Lots of goodies coming from WEN to us - can't wait to see Chaz in a few short days only.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking forward to Chaz' December Visit!!!

Can't wait to watch the shows.  I'm planning to not buy.  I'm going through my stock so I can gourge in the spring.  Smiley Happy

Are you planning on ordering anything?

Esteemed Contributor

You always learn or try something new way to use your products when watching Chaz so it makes for good shows.

My stash is so large I am good for a year. I went nuts ove the Fall Vanilla pumpkin mild scent and the results it gave my hair. 

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to figure out what I'm getting. I know I'm ordering the core TSV set as I currently have no core CCs except for travel packs. I might also order the seasonal one. I don't know. I already have the 32oz CA w/SC set and 32oz WCM ( yea for 50% off sales) on their way. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

It is both sets of EDP minies most certainly. I think I must not miss this opportunity to try all the Wen perfumes available so far.

I want something with Winter Red Currant if there is an ODO, and price is right, but my chance to try WRC comes no sooner then after my A/D is shipped on 12/22! That's too long to wait and wont' know how I like it to buy it now. So, I truly hope, there will be an ODO or something on A/D.

Honored Contributor

Yes, the EDPs are really tempting. I've been wanting to try the cucumber basil one, FTP and BGT. I do like Light ( I have the sample from the gallon). I have enough 613 fragrance for the zombie apocalypse though. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

The edp sets don't tempt me at all. I have my smc and 613, and as sensitive as I am to fragrances thats all I'll do. Unless Chaz releases wvm. I'll BATHE in it.
Trusted Contributor

Definitely I will order at least one set of EDP mini's and WVM SC if offered.

Respected Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

Definitely I will order at least one set of EDP mini's and WVM SC if offered.

I also plan on ordering one set of the EDP mini's.  I also want to try the new WRC but that is all that I plan on purchasing.  I just recently purchased the rice based kit that was last year's tsv and it was a very good price.  I just purchased some of the WCM items from Chaz's site since someone started a thread about it today.  I always like to get great deals but you can't beat 1/2 price.  I may purchase more of the WCM at some point if it doesn't sell out on Chaz's site.   Even though, I don't really need it.  

I already have a good stash of WWC and WCM products to use this winter season.  

Regular Contributor

What will WEN December TSV be???? I am so out of the loop this time of year. Sorry appricate the info