WEN

Respected Contributor

Light Finishing Spray Big Hit

I saw on Chaz's site it's sold out.  Glad I got one.  It's amazing.  It holds your style nicely and NO sticky or stiff.  After a few minutes, after spritzing it just melts into the hair and you can rake, comb or fluff up, whatever and it holds the style you make.  I never used hair spray but this I use every day even on days I don't cleanse.  It's really different.  I think it's a decent size too.  I think it comes to the Q in March.  Bruingirl posted here about it not too long ago.  It got nice reviews on Chaz's site too.  It sort of helps me with my oily scalp too, kind of plumps my hair.  I NEVER have a bad hair day anymore, ever.

Valued Contributor

Re: Light Finishing Spray Big Hit

@77yangyaI agree, it is a really lovely hairspray.  I got mine last week and am much happier with this spray than the VTM.  I'm not a heavy hair spray user, either, so I spray this lightly, just enough to give some hold.   It smells just like the perfume and isn't stiff or sticky.  I believe Chaz has another winner!

Honored Contributor

Oh, bummer. I'm allergic to the Light scent because of the Lavender. I'll just keep using the Volumizing Treatment Spray.

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue  There also is a product called Tweak-d sold by HSN that I like.  It adds shine and light hold and protects against frizzies.  It also doesn't make my long skinny, straight hair sticky.  It does have a very noticeable scent, though (not lavender).

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I love it.  My fine, but thick, straight hair is cut in a bra length bob.  It has a tendency to fall in my face a bit.  Light is great, NOT sticky or crunchy, very touchable and fluff able,  

Way to go Chaz! Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

I can't wait to see this presented.  I tried the volumizing treatment spray years ago and it was too heavy for me.  A lighter spray that has the light scent sounds great!

Trusted Contributor

@77yangya@Drythe and @qtrmoonlady1,  your reviews sound great!  Can't wait.

Respected Contributor

Agree with all the above. I actually used it for the 1st time today. Instant love. Its exactly how I like my hairsprays. Very happy with it. I purchased it from Chaz' website with the 20% off coupon.   Well done Chaz. Now, hopefully Chaz brings us good deals on it when its available at the Q in March. Stock up time!!😉

Valued Contributor

Just one more note - I sprayed it lightly on my whole head this morning and my curls immediately fluffed up, soft and full!  Amazing -  I never had a hairspray that did that before.   And again, it's not the least bit stiff or sticky.  This is THE hairspray for me! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I saw on Chaz's site it's sold out.  Glad I got one.  It's amazing.  It holds your style nicely and NO sticky or stiff.  After a few minutes, after spritzing it just melts into the hair and you can rake, comb or fluff up, whatever and it holds the style you make.  I never used hair spray but this I use every day even on days I don't cleanse.  It's really different.  I think it's a decent size too.  I think it comes to the Q in March.  Bruingirl posted here about it not too long ago.  It got nice reviews on Chaz's site too.  It sort of helps me with my oily scalp too, kind of plumps my hair.  I NEVER have a bad hair day anymore, ever.

Thank you so much for posting this review!!  I was just thinking I don't need to make another WEN purchase for many months.  I'm well stocked.  However...... this one is calling my name.  I need this!  Can't wait to try it!!