WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Latest from Dooters re: FAS

@Drythe wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

YES! YES! YES!  YES!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  Meg Ryan has nothing on me!  

FAS at QVC prices....I am walking out of my office now to get on down with my bad self and break down in tears of joy.  

I knew all the fish I left on the doorstep would finally get the message across.  My FAS is coming home!  Heart

Lol @Laura14....been waiting for you to see this....my fall seasonal shelf just became dedicated to FAS, sorry new white pumpkin.....(well FTP gets a spot)

@quadmimi  

I am still rolling around on the front lawn with joy.  I don't care if my employer has the disciplinary reports out.  FAS is worth the charge!     

@Laura14

I'm so glad to share your JOY!  Always great to see another happy WENNER!  Just wondering if you got up off the front lawn and went home, or are you still there?  Smiley Happy

@Drythe  Security made me leave and I got a Boss Satan time out but they can kiss my butt because my FAS does double duty:  lovely curls while gassing the place at the same time.  Smiley Surprised

I may have a LOT of extra reasons to be in his office once I crack the first bottle open.  Just sayin.....Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

from Dooters Smiley Happy 

I want to remind you WEN Girls and Guys that there's Summer Specials and Surprises coming. I'm trying to find out when �Fall Apple Spice Treatment Oil 1 oz. & Fall Apple Spice Cleansing Conditioner 32 oz.�....... AND / OR (not on air so keep looking)
�Fall Apple Spice Replenishing Treatment Mist 6 oz. Trio� (whoops... BAD PONY) will be available in September. I'll keep looking but you should too.
For now, if you missed it, nice ladies on the Forum didn't:
http://community.qvc.com/…/Wen-Men-Lovers-CC-an…/m-p/3070391

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

I want to remind you WEN Girls and Guys that there's Summer Specials and Surprises coming. I'm trying to find out when �Fall Apple Spice Treatment Oil 1 oz. & Fall Apple Spice Cleansing Conditioner 32 oz.�....... AND / OR (not on air so keep looking)
�Fall Apple Spice Replenishing Treatment Mist 6 oz. Trio� (whoops... BAD PONY) will be available in September. I'll keep looking but you should too.

Woohoo!!!  BRING IT!!  

My credit card is doing lunges, squats and pushups in anticipation of the new fall season.  Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@Laura14  your response was priceless!  I'm SO happy you'll have a chance to stock up.  I'm well stocked but who am I kidding there's always room for more oil and rtm. Lol

@ANewHue  I am glad I could brighten your day.  Smiley Very Happy

I am trying to spread the FAS love.  If you see me bounding with my lovely curls across the city sidewalks in September (excuse the people falling to the ground gasping for air around me), please, say hey.  Smiley Happy

@Laura14 after being in an elevator after spraying the rtm a few minutes earlier,  I got rave reviews from the six strangers as that started sniffing.  Someone said "something smells good and they all agreed" going on to guess what it could be. I forgot all about the rtm and when it dawned on me I Shouted out "oh, that's me, me and my Wen."  That's when it first came out and that's when I knew it was a winner. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

�Fall Apple Spice Replenishing Treatment Mist 6 oz. Trio� (whoops... BAD PONY) willbe available in September. I'll keep looking but you should too.

Omg @bruingirl a trio of rtm now you know I'm not going to pass that up!  PLEASE give that horsey a kiss from me!

Trusted Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

this was posted earlier today on Dooters FB page:

I've had a lot of time on my hands so I've cruised over to the WEN Forum a few times.... I need to get something going for those peeps that love Fall Apple Spice. It's not suppose to come back but hey, I'm a horse on a mission to see if it can make a surprise limited appearance. Wish me luck. I aim to please.......

I feel so out of it!  What is Dooters???  I know LR refers to Dooters as well.  Is Dooters a person? ????? LOL for feeling so lost!!!  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14

I agree.....Bring on the FAS !!! 

Thanks for the great news @bruingirl and Dooters too !

Valued Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

I've had a lot of time on my hands so I've cruised over to the WEN Forum a few times.... I need to get something going for those peeps that love Fall Apple Spice. It's not suppose to come back but hey, I'm a horse on a mission to see if it can make a surprise limited appearance. Wish me luck. I aim to please.......

I feel so out of it!  What is Dooters???  I know LR refers to Dooters as well.  Is Dooters a person? ????? LOL for feeling so lost!!!  

@JasoninBoston - Dooters is a wonder horse who I believe belongs to Cooper, Chaz's assistant.  He has his own Facebook page and keeps us posted with hints on upcoming WEN offers and other inside information.  We love Dooters!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@JasoninBoston - Dooters is a wonder horse who I believe belongs to Cooper, Chaz's assistant.  He has his own Facebook page and keeps us posted with hints on upcoming WEN offers and other inside information.  We love Dooters!Smiley Happy

Aw!!!! I have wondered so!! LR posted a photo of the horse a while back!! I'd love to take riding lessons.  😀

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

Woohoo!!!  BRING IT!!  

My credit card is doing lunges, squats and pushups in anticipation of the new fall season.  Smiley Tongue

I just pictured a whole Rocky montage...music and all, lol!!!

#IAmTeamWen