WEN

Trusted Contributor

this was posted earlier today on Dooters FB page:

I've had a lot of time on my hands so I've cruised over to the WEN Forum a few times.... I need to get something going for those peeps that love Fall Apple Spice. It's not suppose to come back but hey, I'm a horse on a mission to see if it can make a surprise limited appearance. Wish me luck. I aim to please.......

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

Re: Latest from Dooters re: FAS

I ❤️ FAS, but I must say I'm excited to try the new scent, too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I ❤️ FAS, but I must say I'm excited to try the new scent, too!

Oh wow @SurferWife I am on board for this FAS is special...

Frequent Contributor

Wow. I have a 32 ounce I got at the end of the fall since I didn't think it would be available again.  Thanks for  posting this!

Super Contributor

I sure hope so! FAS is my favorite fall scent!
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Valued Contributor

@simollie wrote:
I sure hope so! FAS is my favorite fall scent!

Mine, too, @simollie -  I hope Chaz and QVC offer us some kind of deal with it!

Regular Contributor

Thanks for posting this @bruingirl!  It took awhile for the scent of FAS to grow on me, but now it is my favorite Fall scent and one of the best performing WEN CCs for my hair.  I was contemplating buying a gallon from Chaz's site if it was offered.   

Contributor

My curls LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall Apple Spice and I love the scent.  If it does make a "special/limited appearance", I'll have to do some serious stockpiling!!! 

Super Contributor

I think it is awesome, that they will be able to have all the fragrances/fornulas available! 

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

YES! YES! YES!  YES!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  Meg Ryan has nothing on me!  

FAS at QVC prices....I am walking out of my office now to get on down with my bad self and break down in tears of joy.  

I knew all the fish I left on the doorstep would finally get the message across.  My FAS is coming home!  Heart