WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

@Suz585 wrote:

@Wen_Woman @bebe777 I too noticed the sales of gallons seem to be way down from last year. I also feel Chaz's airtime is down too. Am I crazy for feeling this way? I know last year after June was over, he said he did something like 60 ish shows n hits. I knew he was tired from the month.

I wonder if this less (or what I feel is less) airtime is his doing (perhaps his throat), QVC's doing (people buying regardless if Chaz is on air or not), or a compromise after last June (a bunch of shows and hits). We will probably never know . . . . 

@Suz585, I'm been thinking the same thing too. I think that he may have the same amount of Wen shows... but far fewer Wen segments in Beauty shows. 

I think it's a shame because I don't think that Chaz is getting enough respect for all the Wen sales he makes for the Q.

I think that if he had more segments in other Beauty shows, that this would push the total gallon sales up. In past years, he's had brisk sales during those segments. Probably because there are QVC viewers who watch general Beauty shows who just don't watch Wen shows. 

I just don't think the Q thought this all out. Smiley Sad

-- bebe Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

June 13, 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

--

6/13 -- 45,000 gallons (1:16pm) -- 2,500 Pomegranate gallons left (8:36am on 6/11) -- 46,000 gallons (10:06pm -- LIMITED: 2,000 Pomegranate gallons left (10:18pm) -- Cucumber Aloe gallons waitlist is available, so place your waitlist order asap

--

The complete tally for the full month of June is  in the very first message of this June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread and is updated daily.

Wen daily schedule on QVC - June 2016

___

June Wen Gallons Sales - 2016 versus 2015

As of June 13th this year, 46,000 gallons have been sold. -- Last year 73,000 gallons had been sold as of June 13th. 

I wonder if this year's fewer gallon sales are because there are so many more Cleansing Conditioner formulas in the Wen line. -- Additionally, Wen is now offering 613, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian FIg and select Seasonal gallons, as well as a number of amazing crazy good TSVs, ODOs and other special offers.

For me personally, in recent years, the December TSV, which consists of (5) 16oz. CCs for $80, gives me a better value for the Restorative CCs. -- And Chaz's recent (3) 16oz. Seasonal CCs with Wen Comb for around $73 gives me the best values for the Seasonal CCs I like best (Spring Orange Blossom & Spring Gardenia Green Tea). -- Of course, there's never any guarantee that these special offers will be available in the future but, while they are around, I'm definitely taking advantage of them. Smiley Happy

-- 

6/13/15 -- 70,000 gallons (5:14am) -- WVM will be the next to go (5:14am) -- more than half the total Wen gallons brought in are gone (2:21pm) -- 73,000 (2:33pm) -- CA most limited (2:33pm) 

--

Note: these numbers are from message #2 of the June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread.

--

___ 

Total Gallons listings -- the general gallons numbers reflect the total number of gallons that have been sold.

Individual Formula listings -- listing for individual formulas (e.g. Pomegranate) reflect the number of gallons that are still available for purchase before that formula will sell out. Once individual formulas sell out, they will not be available again in the gallon size until June 2017.

___

Honored Contributor

June 25, 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

--

6/25 -- 55,000 gallons (10:05am) ---- LIMITED: 2,000 Pomegranate gallons left (6/13 on 10:18pm) -- Cucumber Aloe gallons back in stock but limited, so place your order asap

--

The complete tally for the full month of June is  in the very first message of this June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread and is updated daily.

___

As of June 25th this year, 55,000 gallons have been sold. -- Last year 90,000 gallons had been sold in the morning of June 25th. 

I wonder if this year's fewer gallon sales are because there are so many more Cleansing Conditioner formulas in the Wen line. -- Additionally, Wen is now offering 613, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian FIg and select Seasonal gallons, as well as a number of amazing crazy good TSVs, ODOs and other special offers.

For me personally, in recent years, the December TSV, which consists of (5) 16oz. CCs for $80, gives me a better value for the Restorative CCs. -- And Chaz's recent (3) 16oz. Seasonal CCs with Wen Comb for around $73 gives me the best values for the Seasonal CCs I like best (Spring Orange Blossom & Spring Gardenia Green Tea). -- Of course, there's never any guarantee that these special offers will be available in the future but, while they are around, I'm definitely taking advantage of them. Smiley Happy

-- 

* 6/25/15 -- 90,000 gallons (11:12pm) -- 91,000 (11:30pm) -- 900 CA gallons left (11:30pm) 

--

Note: these numbers are from message #2 of the June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread.

--

___ 

Total Gallons listings -- the general gallons numbers reflect the total number of gallons that have been sold.

Individual Formula listings -- listing for individual formulas (e.g. Pomegranate) reflect the number of gallons that are still available for purchase before that formula will sell out. Once individual formulas sell out, they will not be available again in the gallon size until June 2017.

___

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

June 27, 2016 - 8:32am - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

--

6/27 -- 60,000 gallons (8:32am) ---- LIMITED: 2,000 Pomegranate gallons left (6/13 on 10:18pm) -- Cucumber Aloe gallons are waitlist only, and I doubt they'll come back in stock (8:18am on 6/27)

--

--

Cucumber Aloe gallons -- came back in stock, but now they are WAITLIST only and I doubt they'll be coming back instock again. You can still place your CA gallon waitlist order, but I don't know if they'll be able to fullfil those orders... so you might want to choose a different scent to make sure that you receive your gallon. -- Tea Tree  and Pomegranate are both "Universals" and work for all hair types. -- If you have oilier hair, then Tea Tree is a good option. -- All of the Classics are wheat-based, except for Pomegranate which is soy-based. -- The CA gallons sold out out during the first day of Chaz's visit (May 27th). QVC added a waitlist option because they were able to bring some limited additional stock back to QCV on June 15th.

--

___

As of June 27th this year (at 8:32am), 60,000 gallons have been sold. -- Last year 95,000 gallons had been sold at 7:23am on June 27th. 

-- 

* 6/27/15 -- total number of gallons sold -- 94,000 gallons (1:15am) -- 95,000 (7:23am) -- 98,000 (11:02pm) -- 99,000 (11:30pm) -- 99,500 (11:37pm) -- 100,000 gallons (11:47pm) 

--

* 6/27/15 -- number of individual gallons left -- 600 CA gallons (7:39am) -- 500 CA gallons (10:16am) -- 400 CA gallons (10:20am) -- 150 CA gallons (11:55pm) -- 72 CA gallons (11:59pm) 

--

--

___ 

___

Honored Contributor

June 27, 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

--

6/27 -- 60,000 gallons (8:32am) -- Cucumber Aloe gallons are WAITLIST only, and I doubt they'll come back in stock (8:18am) -- 61,000 gallons (11:49pm) -- LIMITED: less than 2,000 Pomegranate gallons left (11:49pm) 

--

--

Cucumber Aloe gallons -- came back in stock, but now they are WAITLIST only and I doubt they'll be coming back instock again. You can still place your CA gallon waitlist order, but I don't know if they'll be able to fullfil those orders... so you might want to choose a different scent to make sure that you receive your gallon. -- Tea Tree  and Pomegranate are both "Universals" and work for all hair types. -- If you have oilier hair, then Tea Tree is a good option. -- All of the Classics are wheat-based, except for Pomegranate which is soy-based. -- The CA gallons sold out out during the first day of Chaz's visit (May 27th). QVC added a waitlist option because they were able to bring some limited additional stock back to QCV on June 15th.

--

___

As of June 27th this year, 61,000 gallons have been sold. -- Last year 100,000 gallons had been sold as of June 27th. 

-- 

* 6/27/15 -- total number of gallons sold -- 94,000 gallons (1:15am) -- 95,000 (7:23am) -- 98,000 (11:02pm) -- 99,000 (11:30pm) -- 99,500 (11:37pm) -- 100,000 gallons (11:47pm) 

--

* 6/27/15 -- number of individual gallons left -- 600 CA gallons (7:39am) -- 500 CA gallons (10:16am) -- 400 CA gallons (10:20am) -- 150 CA gallons (11:55pm) -- 72 CA gallons (11:59pm) 

--

--

___ 

___

Honored Contributor

wow about 30,000 down from last time this year BUT I think many of us our holding out for a gallon of a SEASONAL scent like WVM and SHL which won't be offered until later.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

wow about 30,000 down from last time this year BUT I think many of us our holding out for a gallon of a SEASONAL scent like WVM and SHL which won't be offered until later.

@HappyDaze, actually 39,000 down from last year. Smiley Sad

I think that you're right about why the Wen gallon sales down from last year, but it made my heart sink a little bit. 

Between all of Chaz's formulas that are now available in gallons -- 613, Bamboo Green Tea and Mandarin Italian Fig, in addition to the Seasonal gallons -- it makes sense that the total June gallon sales would be down this year. 

I just hope that this isn't affecting the amount of time that Chaz gets to be on QVC, because Wen makes a lot of money for the Q. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 & @HappyDaze I think having fewer seasonal formulas this June could have affected the numbers. Last year there were 4 different seasonals in addition to the core and the kids gallons. Since I ❤️ variety I don't ever buy gallons, but I will more than likely pick up a FTP in the fall if available.
Honored Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:
@bebe777 & @HappyDaze I think having fewer seasonal formulas this June could have affected the numbers. Last year there were 4 different seasonals in addition to the core and the kids gallons. Since I ❤️ variety I don't ever buy gallons, but I will more than likely pick up a FTP in the fall if available.

@Diva1Donna oh good point- I didn't realize that there were fewer seasonals offered right now than there was last year. Well that could definately make a big difference.

Do we know if 319 is going to be offered in a gallon along with 613 in Sept (or whenever it is)? If so, many may be waiting for that too as 319 seems to be a huge hit.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@Diva1Donna oh good point- I didn't realize that there were fewer seasonals offered right now than there was last year. Well that could definately make a big difference.

Do we know if 319 is going to be offered in a gallon along with 613 in Sept (or whenever it is)? If so, many may be waiting for that too as 319 seems to be a huge hit.

@HappyDaze, so far Chaz has confirmed that 613 gallons will be available "in October"... and he gave a very strong hint that Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF)  gallons would, once again, be available at that time. 

So far I haven't heard Chaz say anything about either 319 gallons or Fragrance Free (the MIF fragrance free twin) gallons.

My guess is that it's probably too early for them to offer 319 gallons because there isn't enough of a sales history yet (since 319 CC was only launched in March). -- Probably the same is true of Fragrance Free (FF) gallons, since FF CC was only just launched last December.

-- bebe Smiley Happy