WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

Wow that is quite a drop in numbers from last year on the same day. I don't think they include presale numbers in the totals though and now anyone that wants to has access to InsideQ so maybe more people preordered?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom wrote:

Wow that is quite a drop in numbers from last year on the same day. I don't think they include presale numbers in the totals though and now anyone that wants to has access to InsideQ so maybe more people preordered?

@jaxs mom, I know those figures really surprised me too. 

I think the current numbers do include the 7,000 pre-sales number based on the progression of sales figures. -- One big difference is that last year they has 22,000 gallon pre-sales (see below). 

I hope the lower gallons numbers don't negatively impact Chaz's shows. Smiley Sad

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____ 

June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

* 5/30 -- 22,000 gallons pre-sold (11:30pm, at the start of Shawn first presentation of the Wen gallons) 

-- 

* 5/31 -- 23,000 gallons (9:15am) -- 25,000 (4:30pm) -- 30,000 (7:15pm) -- 32,000 (7:37pm) 

--  

* 6/1 -- 34,000 gallons (9:00am) --35,000 (9:29am) -- 36,000 (9:42am) -- 37,000 (9:59am) -- 38,000 (7:04pm) 

-- 

* 6/2 -- 40,000 gallons (1:00am) -- SMC will be the first to go (1:00am) -- 45,000 (1:15pm) -- 46,000 (8:58pm) 

-- 

* 6/5 -- 52,000 gallons (4:02pm) -- 54,000 (11:35am) -- SMC, LAV & CA are more limited (11:35am)-- 55,000 (11:50am) -- 57,000 (7:55pm) -- 58,000 (8:00pm)  

-- 

Note: these numbers are from message #2 of the June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread.

____

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

June 7, 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

-- 

6/7 -- 39,000 gallons (8:25pm) -- the hosts are still saying Pomegranate is "most limited" (8:27pm) -- Cucumber Aloe gallons waitlist is available, so place your waitlist order asap 

--

The complete tally for the full month of June is  in the very first message of this June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread and is updated daily.

___

June Wen Gallons Sales - 2016 versus 2015

It looks as though the total number of Wen gallons sold this year is more than 15,000 gallons LESS than the total number of Wen gallons sold on June 6th last year (there were no Wen shows on June 7th, 2015). 

I wonder if this is because there are so many more Cleansing Conditioner formulas in the Wen line. -- Additionally, Wen is now offering 613, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian FIg and select Seasonal gallons, as well as a number of amazing crazy good TSVs, ODOs and other special offers.

For me personally, in recent years, the December TSV, which consists of (5) 16oz. CCs for $80, gives me a better value for the Restorative CCs. -- And Chaz's recent (3) 16oz. Seasonal CCs with Wen Comb for around $73 gives me the best values for the Seasonal CCs I like best (Spring Orange Blossom & Spring Gardenia Green Tea). -- Of course, there's never any guarantee that these special offers will be available in the future but, while they are around, I'm definitely taking advantage of them. Smiley Happy

-- 

* 6/6 in 2015 -- 54,000 gallons (5:00am) -- I think the host gave incorrect info based on the gallon numbers from the prior day. I waited for her to correct the gallons info, but it didn't happen. 

-- 

* 6/8 in 2015 -- 66,000 (11:21am) -- SMC almost gone (11:01am, no advance warning) -- SMC sold out (11:41am) -- 67,000 (11:55am) 

--

Note: these numbers are from message #2 of the June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread.

--

___ 

Total Gallons listings -- the general gallons numbers reflect the total number of gallons that have been sold.

Individual Formula listings -- listing for individual formulas (e.g. Cucumber Aloe) reflect the number of gallons that are still available for purchase before that formula will sell out. Once individual formulas sell out, they will not be available again in the gallon size until June 2017.

___

Honored Contributor

June 9, 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

--

6/9 -- 41,000 (8:02pm) ---- the hosts are still saying Pomegranate is "most limited" -- Cucumber Aloe gallons waitlist is available, so place your waitlist order asap

--

The complete tally for the full month of June is  in the very first message of this June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread and is updated daily.

___

It looks as though the total number of Wen gallons sold this year is more than 25,000 gallons LESS than the total number of Wen gallons sold on June 9th last year. 

I wonder if this is because there are so many more Cleansing Conditioner formulas in the Wen line. -- Additionally, Wen is now offering 613, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian FIg and select Seasonal gallons, as well as a number of amazing crazy good TSVs, ODOs and other special offers.

For me personally, in recent years, the December TSV, which consists of (5) 16oz. CCs for $80, gives me a better value for the Restorative CCs. -- And Chaz's recent (3) 16oz. Seasonal CCs with Wen Comb for around $73 gives me the best values for the Seasonal CCs I like best (Spring Orange Blossom & Spring Gardenia Green Tea). -- Of course, there's never any guarantee that these special offers will be available in the future but, while they are around, I'm definitely taking advantage of them. Smiley Happy

-- 

* 6/9 in 2015 -- 66,000 gallons (8:51) 

--

Note: these numbers are from message #2 of the June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread.

--

___ 

Total Gallons listings -- the general gallons numbers reflect the total number of gallons that have been sold.

Individual Formula listings -- listing for individual formulas (e.g. Cucumber Aloe) reflect the number of gallons that are still available for purchase before that formula will sell out. Once individual formulas sell out, they will not be available again in the gallon size until June 2017.

___

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

June 10, 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

--

6/10 -- 41,000 gallons (9:35pm) ---- the hosts are still saying Pomegranate is "most limited" (9:38pm) -- Cucumber Aloe gallons waitlist is available, so place your waitlist order asap

-- 

6/11 -- 42,000 gallons (8:21am) -- LIMITED: 2,500 Pomegranate gallons left (8:36am) ---- Cucumber Aloe gallons waitlist is available, so place your waitlist order asap 

--

The complete tally for the full month of June is  in the very first message of this June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread and is updated daily.

___

As of June 10th this year, 41,000 gallons have been sold. -- Last year 66,000 gallons had been sold as of June 9th, but the next figure I have is from June 13th when 70,000 gallons had been sold at the beginning of the day.

I wonder if this year's fewer gallon sales are because there are so many more Cleansing Conditioner formulas in the Wen line. -- Additionally, Wen is now offering 613, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian FIg and select Seasonal gallons, as well as a number of amazing crazy good TSVs, ODOs and other special offers.

-- 

6/9 in 2015 -- 66,000 gallons (8:51) 

-- 

6/13 in 2015 -- 70,000 gallons (5:14am) -- WVM will be the next to go (5:14am) -- more than half the total Wen gallons brought in are gone (2:21pm) -- 73,000 (2:33pm) -- CA most limited (2:33pm) 

--

--

___ 

___

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

June 11, 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered

-- 

6/11 -- 42,000 gallons (8:21am) -- LIMITED: 2,500 Pomegranate gallons left (8:36am) -- 43,500 gallons (7:03pm) -- 44,500 (8:22pm) ---- Cucumber Aloe gallons waitlist is available, so place your waitlist order asap 

--

___

As of June 11th this year, 44,500 gallons have been sold. -- Last year 66,000 gallons had been sold as of June 9th, but the next figure I have is from June 13th when 70,000 gallons had been sold at the beginning of the day.

I wonder if this year's fewer gallon sales are because there are so many more Cleansing Conditioner formulas in the Wen line. -- Additionally, Wen is now offering 613, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian FIg and select Seasonal gallons, as well as a number of amazing crazy good TSVs, ODOs and other special offers.

-- 

6/9 in 2015 -- 66,000 gallons (8:51) 

-- 

6/13 in 2015 -- 70,000 gallons (5:14am) -- WVM will be the next to go (5:14am) -- more than half the total Wen gallons brought in are gone (2:21pm) -- 73,000 (2:33pm) -- CA most limited (2:33pm) 

--

--

___ 

___

Valued Contributor

Agreeing with your premise, @bebe777, that the ever increasing amount of great deals and new formulas being offered is probably effecting sales of gallons, especially in the core formulations. I am not a gallon girl (yet) but would probably order MIF if I were to do a gallon. 

I am slow to order a gallon just because of the great variety of formulas! I love variety. I always seem to have a bottle of MIF open so that is a staple., 

Thank you for the running tally Bebe!

I'm a little scared of MIF gallons this fall plus PJP in October, plus a new fall seasonal, plus FTP again, hopefully. I am trying to clear some room on my credit cards. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @Wen_Woman, it's good to see you around here again. I hope you've been having a great spring!!! Smiley Happy

Thanks for your kind words about the Gallons Running Tally. Smiley Happy For some reason, I enjoy following the whole Wen gallons spectacle. Smiley Happy

I know what you mean about thinking about a Mandarin Italian Fig (Mif) gallon. MIF and it's Fragrance Free (FF) twin have become my two "go to's" for my first cleanse. -- But I'm going to be stocking up on the December 2015 Restorative TSV which, ounce for ounce, is actually a better value than the gallon since I love the Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) scent and I can use BGT for my second cleanse. Smiley Happy

ETA: @Wen_Woman, have you tried the new 319 CC yet. It'sgetting rave reviews from Wenners who love the MIF. -- I'm going to finally try it out next week. Smiley Happy

I wound up breaking my budget this spring... but in a well thought out way (not impulse purchasing).

I'm all stocked up on the spring Seasonals (including Spring Gardenia Green Tea that's likely to be retired) with that 16oz CC, 4oz Oil, and 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist. I already had some Spring Seasonal CCs in stock and the additional purchases left me set. Smiley Happy

I had fallen hard for the wen Oils over the winter, so when Chaz offered the Oil duos for $65 and free S&H, I ordered enough to keep me set for the next two year. -- I'm glad I did because now these duos are $77 plus S&H. 

Brdwygurl just shared Chaz's likely ODOs for Monday (from Dooters). -- I'll be purchasing the (3) Summer Honey Peach CCs w/ Comb (which I had already budgeted for). -- The only surprise it the 613 kit with 613 Treatment Oil. I've been kicking myself for about a year now, because I passed on a 613 kit with Oil last year... lol, but not this time. Smiley Wink

Other than that the only other products I'm still thinking about are the Wen Men Paste (still hoping for a Wen Men Fathers Day kit) and maybe the Texturizing Treatment Spray (TTS) but only after other Wenners have given it a lot of test drives. Smiley Happy

lol, hopefully I'm safe for the rest of the summer. Then in the fall I'm hoping to just keep my purchases to the new Seasonals... and the BGT and Wen Men EDPs. Smiley Wink

Best of luck with your Wen budget!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thank you, @bebe777, some prioritizing is definitely going to have to take place on my end! Spring and summer tend to be slow buying seasons for me.

Valued Contributor

@Wen_Woman @bebe777 I too noticed the sales of gallons seem to be way down from last year. I also feel Chaz's airtime is down too. Am I crazy for feeling this way? I know last year after June was over, he said he did something like 60 ish shows n hits. I knew he was tired from the month.

I wonder if this less (or what I feel is less) airtime is his doing (perhaps his throat), QVC's doing (people buying regardless if Chaz is on air or not), or a compromise after last June (a bunch of shows and hits). We will probably never know . . . . 

**Suz**