WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's time to vote.....beauty awards

evidentally,  there is no limit to voting.  I've voted everyday.

Respected Contributor

I voted yesterday but I'm gonna vote more times Smiley Wink Be sure & scroll all the way thru the list cuz Chaz ha a couple nominees near the end Smiley Surprised

@Hilary77 I hope the NBT wins too, I agree it's the best Heart That awesome TSV in March made it afordable for a lot of people to try it, so maybe that'll bring in some votes.

New Contributor

Apparently there is a limit to the voting.  I voted on all my devices on Saturday and now I can no longer vote.  I keep getting message that the survey has already been completed.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Regular Contributor

I voted. I don't like that they put the oil and remoist up against each other :-(. I like both of then, so makes it hard to choose. 

Honored Contributor

@Kobie wrote:

Apparently there is a limit to the voting.  I voted on all my devices on Saturday and now I can no longer vote.  I keep getting message that the survey has already been completed.  Has this happened to anyone else?

I haven't even voted yet, and got that message.  ?????

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I just tried again. It wouldn't let me vote. Smiley Sad

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@Kobie wrote:

Yes @Deb  It won't let me vote again either...

Trusted Contributor

Cleared my history, but can't revote. Dang.