WEN

Respected Contributor

It's My 4 Year Weniversary!!!!

I have been using Wen for 4 years now!!! I love it!! I cannot imagine ever using anything else on my hair. I love all the great scents and the fact that it keeps my hair so healthy. My whole family uses Wen. I am looking forward to many more years of great hair. A big thanks to Chaz for such a wonderful life-changing product!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Re: It's My 4 Year Weniversary!!!!

[ Edited ]

@Hilary77

Congratulations you special Wenner!

You'll be out for summer Soon.  Wheeeee!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Hilary77

Congratulations you special Wenner!

You'll be out for summer Soon.  Wheeeee!

Thanks @Drythe!! Yes, summer break is right around the corner!! I can't wait! My last day is May 31st. It will be just in time to relax and watch all the Wen shows in June. Woohoo!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I have been using Wen for 4 years now!!! I love it!! I cannot imagine ever using anything else on my hair. I love all the great scents and the fact that it keeps my hair so healthy. My whole family uses Wen. I am looking forward to many more years of great hair. A big thanks to Chaz for such a wonderful life-changing product!!

YAY @Hilary77 Congrats Heart I echo everything you said Smiley Wink WEN is Amazing Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy WENiversary @Hilary77! I'm close behind at 3.5 years. I wish you many more wonderful WENiversaries!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Congratulations @Hilary77! It will be three years for me in September. Heart

Respected Contributor

@Hilary77

Wonderful !....Wen is amazing for sure. We are all so lucky to be able to have found such a great product! 

Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 WOW! You need to go out and celebrate. No, wait, do your celebrating in June with an extra gallon of something! ha!

I'll be celebrating my WEN anniversary in June, so I'm going to celebrate by getting as many of the specials that "speak" to me that I can. It's the least I can do for Chaz and my hair!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, Happy Weniversary @Hilary77!   I remember when you started.   Once you WEN you never go back, it's a way of life.  

Valued Contributor

@Hilary77 Happy Weniversary!

**Suz**