WEN

Valued Contributor

If sweat, what do you use to revitalize hair?

If you don't wash your hair but sweat that day, what product do you use to revitalize hair with WEN?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: If sweat, what do you use to revitalize hair?

I wash my hair every day just like I shower daily.  If you sweat (assuming you mean your head) nothing would revitalize your hair more than a shampooing.

Trusted Contributor

I just keep my hair in a ponytail.  I'm sweating as I write.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Esteemed Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

If you don't wash your hair but sweat that day, what product do you use to revitalize hair with WEN?

Thanks!

I saw a video, or a Periscope with Chaz at his salon teaching a young girl, who had long hair, was doing some sports every day, and did not know what to do with a sweaty hair afterwards.

Chaz was wonderful explaining to her how sweat acts just like Salt or "Beach" Spray!  Hair comes out great, if its brushed, pulled to the top, twisted it and rolled tightly up into a Pineapple Twist, securing it at the top with a big scrunchy.

After hair dries out - untwist, shake it off and fluff it up!  Hair will look great afterwards, when sweat dries out. You may also spray it with RTM lightly before doing sweaty hair pineapple twist.

Respected Contributor

There's times when I sweat during the night and I cannot cleanse the next day (too busy).  I do what you posted.  I simply clip it up until it dries then I just either put some mousse in it or some RTM and after my shower with cap on I just dry the part that got wet from being not covered with the shower cap.  One night Chaz was periscoping and he showed a couple of blow dries, I put it on my bar on the computer but the link was removed, as they usually do, I mean everyone removes them, it's normal but I learned a good deal.  I also have some videos of Anna Lee's tutorials, they are wonderful and I can blow dry much more efficient.  Woops, off topic.  I'm sorry, I get carried away.  Yes, though, I sweat and just hit my hair with either the RTM or some mousse and go on my way.  I couldn't wait and got the PJP RTM and paid the full price...UGH!  On Chaz's site and then saw it for half that much on the Q and on flex pay....but!.......The results and the scent are worth it.  I don't feel bad at all.  It's so versatile!  I like spritzing my hair after a fresh blow dry and voila!  I just rake it through and my hair has instant mega shine and body and bounce.  I sure hope Chaz makes a PJP styling creme.  I'm wondering if I should get another PJP RTM...Jury is still out. LOL!  I always had that sweat while I sleep syndrome since I was a little kid.  Lately it's been better.  The 319 is just amazing and to see it in gallons!  So many goodies!  So many more goodies to come too!!!

Trusted Contributor

Are you wondering due to exercise, or due to just general head sweats? Unless I go all out at the gym and HAVE to cleanse, I can go one workout without cleansing. After the sweat dries I usually can either do a half-up/half-down or I put it up. I might add some texturizing spray at the roots, or a bit of mousse, but generally I can just do something tricky with bobby pins that looks good enough. Spray it with some RTM for a fresh scent, and voila! I canNOT do a second workout without cleansing though.

For me, everyday sweating is not enough of an issue to matter, so I am not much help to you there.

Valued Contributor

(Yes, it is more for after exercising.)

Thanks everybody for the suggestions.  And, I loved the pineapple idea and the salt-spray comparison, @sonechko!

Thanks again!!