WEN

Honored Contributor

I want a seasonal set with CC, RTM and SC

That is all, just wanted to put it out there. I know for years we've had the CC, RTM and oil set but honestly I'd rather have a full sized seasonal SC than the oil in that set. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Re: I want a seasonal set with CC, RTM and SC

I agree! I use a lot more of the SC than I do the oil.

Honored Contributor

I want both! 🐽

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

@Drythe, I'm with you!  I don't mind a seasonal kit with CC, RTM, and SC.  But I would love to see a full size oil added to the configuration.  I'd also be happy with a RTM, SC, oil seasonal configuration.  The CC, RTM, oil seasonal trio we have seen as an ODO the last couple of months has been my favorite thus far.  I don't really need the CC that's included because I'm well stocked on the CCs I like, but I love getting a full size oil and RTM! 

Respected Contributor

I would like a seasonal set with CC and 2 SC's instead of the other products.  Since you can't usually purchase the seasonal SC from QVC.  I don't use a lot of mousse so don't usually take advantage of the SC and Mousse kits that QVC usually offers.  

Trusted Contributor

I sure wish we lived near each other so we could trade.  So many want extra SC and sooooo many of us have extras.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

I want to make sure I am making this post for my niece who is 15 and has very strong feelings on what she'd like to see in a future kit...

"I would like a kit that has these all in Pomegranate flavor because they don't all come in my FAVORITE flavor Fall Tuscan Pear! ☹️ I think the kit should have these items in it. 16oz cleansing conditioner, a bottle (she means the 6oz bottle) of replenishing treatment spray, and a bottle (again she is referring to her 6oz bottle) of volimizing treatment spray.

Thank you for listening everyone and my auntie is the best person ever! Bye!

There you have it what a 15 year old young lady would like in a kit. Since she had such nice things to say about me, I love her so much words never could express what she means to me and is the most beautiful person inside and out... Heart

Valued Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

I want to make sure I am making this post for my niece who is 15 and has very strong feelings on what she'd like to see in a future kit...

"I would like a kit that has these all in Pomegranate flavor because they don't all come in my FAVORITE flavor Fall Tuscan Pear! ☹️ I think the kit should have these items in it. 16oz cleansing conditioner, a bottle (she means the 6oz bottle) of replenishing treatment spray, and a bottle (again she is referring to her 6oz bottle) of volimizing treatment spray.

There you have it what a 15 year old young lady would like in a kit. Since she had such nice things to say about me, I love her so much words never could express what she means to me and is the most beautiful person inside and out... Heart

@Nicole WI, your niece sounds like a real doll - hope she gets her future kit! 

Valued Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@Nicole WI wrote:

Thank you @qtrmoonlady1, she is so sweet! I actually have the honor of being her godmother as well! Heart She has been helping me out while I am healing and my better half is back on duty. She get gets those 3 pieces quite frequently except she normally gets a 32oz Pomegranate CC; it has been said I spoil my nieces and my nephew... I plead the fifth. 🤐 😬

Valued Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@Nicole WI wrote:

Thank you @qtrmoonlady1, she is so sweet! I actually have the honor of being her godmother as well! Heart She has been helping me out while I am healing and my better half is back on duty. She get gets those 3 pieces quite frequently except she normally gets a 32oz Pomegranate CC; it has been said I spoil my nieces and my nephew... I plead the fifth. 🤐 😬

Well, it's fun to spoil the ones we love!