WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: I want a seasonal set with CC, RTM and SC

Yes!! I agree!! That would be an awesome set! I use those three products daily. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

Oooooh if we are wishing, I would like a set with an oil, RTM, SC, and mousse together!! All styling all the time. If this came  in WWC and SOB I might actually die of happiness. I'm not as familiar with the fall scents, but FTP is pretty nice.

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Oooooh if we are wishing, I would like a set with an oil, RTM, SC, and mousse together!! All styling all the time. If this came  in WWC and SOB I might actually die of happiness. I'm not as familiar with the fall scents, but FTP is pretty nice.

I agree with you @yisbuff2 that SOB SC and mousse would be awesome.   SOB was never made in SC or mousse but it would be great to see this happen in the future.  I many times use WWC SC when using SOB cc.  I find that it is a great combination.   

Trusted Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I agree with you @yisbuff2 that SOB SC and mousse would be awesome.   SOB was never made in SC or mousse but it would be great to see this happen in the future.  I many times use WWC SC when using SOB cc.  I find that it is a great combination.   

@Susan25 that does sound like a marvelous combination! You must smell absolutely divine. I love them both, and putting them together is SWOON. I would be SO happy for a full line of SOB, and I KNOW I will be stocking up on my WWC. Smiley Happy