WEN

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@FleaMktQn @sonechko

Let's start a movement for offspring of BGT / SHP!

@Drythe That sounds like a very worthwhile cause Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn @sonechko.  Well it is meant to be I need to use WK's & conveniece Chaz to expand this line.. head is starting same issues, i was so sad as i loved my hair with the VWP!.. so my Hubby feeling bad for me, (happy for him to now have control of the VWP)

gave the A-ok for my order of my fav WK's straw/banana..( he cant stand the scent he said it wakes him up in the morning!!! Lol)....still thankful i can have Wen though, & maybe we will see some new WK's someday..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn @sonechko.  Well it is meant to be I need to use WK's & conveniece Chaz to expand this line.. head is starting same issues, i was so sad as i loved my hair with the VWP!.. so my Hubby feeling bad for me, (happy for him to now have control of the VWP)

gave the A-ok for my order of my fav WK's straw/banana..( he cant stand the scent he said it wakes him up in the morning!!! Lol)....still thankful i can have Wen though, & maybe we will see some new WK's someday..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi I'm so sorry that you keep having this issue Woman Sad

Maybe you've already tried this but just a suggestion, after your scalp recovers with the WK, instead of going all in for alot of cleanses in a row with CC containing menthol, you could alternate between WK & other CCs, or maybe even just mix a little of that beloved FVWP with the WK once in a while.

Hopefully you can still use it on your ends since that seemed to be working out ok, I'm also thankful that there is WK that you can use Heart

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi I'm so sorry that you keep having this issue Woman Sad

Maybe you've already tried this but just a suggestion, after your scalp recovers with the WK, instead of going all in for alot of cleanses in a row with CC containing menthol, you could alternate between WK & other CCs, or maybe even just mix a little of that beloved FVWP with the WK once in a while.

Hopefully you can still use it on your ends since that seemed to be working out ok, I'm also thankful that there is WK that you can use Heart

Oh Thx @FleaMktQn. Yes i was thinking i might at least still put a tiny bit on very ends once i take it out of my tshirt towel & can make sure its just very ends..( i have shorter hair do not as easy Smiley Happy..so strange my Hub just loads on his TT or whatever, i am just really sensitive it seems.. (but WK is awsome for sure, i just love the seasonals, VWP tops..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@FleaMktQn @sonechko

First born - BHP - Bamboo Honey Peach!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@FleaMktQn @sonechko

OK How about PGT - Peony Green Tea Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@FleaMktQn @sonechko

@sonechko  @FleaMktQn

I'm totally IN for that!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I mixed.....

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@FleaMktQn @sonechko

Woman Happy  Yeah!

I actually, almost gave up on buying BGT, and went with MIF instead. I love MIF, including it's smell, well kind of, but can't mix it with too many others well. BGT on the other hand, actually IMPROVES many other scents, and makes that super special fragrance combos. Thanks to you, @FleaMktQn and @Drythe, I am reminded how wonderful BGT can be in a mix!

I'll try to make this baby boy - Peony Green Tea, in my lab, all by myself tomorrow, @FleaMktQn.  Can't wait to try it!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@FleaMktQn @sonechko

Woman Happy  Yeah!

I actually, almost gave up on buying BGT, and went with MIF instead. I love MIF, including it's smell, well kind of, but can't mix it with too many others well. BGT on the other hand, actually IMPROVES many other scents, and makes that super special fragrance combos. Thanks to you, @FleaMktQn and @Drythe, I am reminded how wonderful BGT can be in a mix!

I'll try to make this baby boy - Peony Green Tea, in my lab, all by myself tomorrow, @FleaMktQn.  Can't wait to try it!

@sonechko  @FleaMktQn  

I have to add, that yes, the scent of BGT + SHP is divine!  However, that was not my main goal when I started making the mix a little over a year ago.

What I was looking to do was combine the performance.  I get great shine, body & bounce from BGT, but can't use it alone long term as it starts to dry my hair a bit.  I get wonderful moisture from SHP, but overtime by it's self it becomes a little too much moisture.  

So I thinks to myself, what if I combine BGT & SHP?   Bingo!  I get the best of both.  So, I have been using the 50/50 BGT & SHP mix for around a year.  

Guess I should let Dooters know!   Horsey LOVES good sniffs!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Exactly @Drythe!  The Performance. Combined fragrance of BGT+SHP is divine, but their performance together is truly - BINGO!

I almost gave up using BGT and SHP......Too drying/too moisturizing. Until the moment came, and I mixed them 50/50.  Perfect!