WEN

Honored Contributor
Learning from reading-Wenners, More than one standard use. That's part of the fun!! Mixing like a mad chemist.😺 Here's my lastest... 319 RTM & BGT Oil poured oil into the spray bottle shake gently. By using the spray doesn't weight my hair down. Really pleased with the results. Still enjoy each on their own, This is when want more hydration. Even spritz on my face felt lovely. Non oily, Nice when I'm feeling dry during the day. Off to explore more, Wen experiments.😻
Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Learning from reading-Wenners, More than one standard use. That's part of the fun!! Mixing like a mad chemist.😺 Here's my lastest... 319 RTM & BGT Oil poured oil into the spray bottle shake gently. By using the spray doesn't weight my hair down. Really pleased with the results. Still enjoy each on their own, This is when want more hydration. Even spritz on my face felt lovely. Non oily, Nice when I'm feeling dry during the day. Off to explore more, Wen experiments.😻

Isn't mixing it up fun?  What is the ratio of RTM/oil you used?  Glad you are liking this experiment!  

Honored Contributor

@cac140 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Isn't mixing it up fun?  What is the ratio of RTM/oil you used?  Glad you are liking this experiment!  

Yes!! Concerning ratio? Umm not sure!! Possibly third rtm 3/4 oil. For sure more oil. Interestingly! Sprays evenly. You might think oil wouldn't. Hope this helps. Used this morning, Refreshed second day hair.
Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  I just started mixing and it is fun. Smiley Happy 

Have a wonderful WEN day.

Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@cac140 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Yes!! Concerning ratio? Umm not sure!! Possibly third rtm 3/4 oil. For sure more oil. Interestingly! Sprays evenly. You might think oil wouldn't. Hope this helps. Used this morning, Refreshed second day hair.

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@cac140 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

I am definitely going to try this soon.  I have about a third of a 1 oz bottle of SHL oil left.  And I have some SHL RTM mist left as well.  Think I'll mix these two up and give a whirl.  Perfect for this time of year as the dry heat sets in.  Thanks for the tip!

Honored Contributor

One of my fave cleansers is combo BGT & SHP.  Shine + just the right moisture!  About every third cleanse I use  BGT - 613.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Oh @Drythe!  I cleansed with this combo last night for the first time. I so love it! The SHP and BGT are definitely compliment each other so well! In performance, and in combined fragrance. I think they should marry and have children! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko

I totally agree.  BGT + SHP 50/50 has been my go to 2nd cleanse for a while now.  I get the shine, body and volume - the great conditioning.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Oh @Drythe!  I cleansed with this combo last night for the first time. I so love it! The SHP and BGT are definitely compliment each other so well! In performance, and in combined fragrance. I think they should marry and have children! Woman Happy

@sonechko & @Drythe I love that combo too Heart I think I'll use it later today Smiley Very Happy

PJP & BGT are awesome together too Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn @sonechko

Let's start a movement for offspring of BGT / SHP!