WEN

Super Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Oh @Drythe!  I cleansed with this combo last night for the first time. I so love it! The SHP and BGT are definitely compliment each other so well! In performance, and in combined fragrance. I think they should marry and have children! Woman Happy

"Marry and have children" haha.... thanks for the much needed laugh.  That is a good one!  I must try this combo.....

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Learning from reading-Wenners, More than one standard use. That's part of the fun!! Mixing like a mad chemist.😺 Here's my lastest... 319 RTM & BGT Oil poured oil into the spray bottle shake gently. By using the spray doesn't weight my hair down. Really pleased with the results. Still enjoy each on their own, This is when want more hydration. Even spritz on my face felt lovely. Non oily, Nice when I'm feeling dry during the day. Off to explore more, Wen experiments.😻

On the Community Forum you have a thread called "My WEN Story" and you are saying you don't like the result's, that your hair is limp, and stringy???? 

Chaz must be coming soon!!!

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

One of my fave cleansers is combo BGT & SHP.  Shine + just the right moisture!  About every third cleanse I use  BGT - 613.

I agree with you @Drythe that this is a great combination.  Since I use BGT frequently, I have tried it mixed with many of the seasonals but this combination is my favorite.  

Valued Contributor
I'm a mixer too. Are usually mix wvm with pom remoist and some 319 or FF.
Super Contributor

great  idea!!

I really have found for my curly/wavy hair to put 3 pumps of SC and two droppers of OIL together in my hand, rub together then work into my soaking wet hair and I get better curl definition & huge frizz control to air dry! 

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@a WEN Angel...is that 2 full droppers of oi with your SC, or 2 drops?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.