WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I have never tried WEN. What are the reasons that I should try it?

@HSB1204, @Drythe, they won't, but their superiors may.

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@sonechko

I have NO idea why it was deleted.

A grown man, fully clothed, just a head shot -  HOW can that be offensive?

No comments from anyone else.  I've sent TWO requests asking WHY, but NO response.  Can't see anything that broke the rules.

{shrug - roll eyes}

@Drythe  I don't think there was anything wrong with the pictures you posted. I think it all went down hill when all the Wen haters had to make sure to post their opinion and Wen users responded. I still have no idea why people that don't even use Wen waste their time reading the Wen forum! I don't have any interest in 99.9% of the other brands that have their own special forum so why would I sit there and read these posts?

@HSB1204@sonechko

i still don't :

1-  understand why it's inappropriate 

2-  think it is right considering the plethora of photos of 'others' ALL OVER THE BB to choose this one.  In all consistency then ALL photos, and I do mean ALL should be closed too.

@Drythe  I can't imagine it was his "attire" they have the Breezie models on in let's say "breezie's" for example, so am guessing another "non-support" of Wen..(like leaving up all the lawsuit posts).....

Respected Contributor

Tea tree  gave me a massive  alergic reaction, Lavender and Cucumner burned my scalp. Pomograniate and fig worked well for me as well as the seasonals and 613. I choose not to use it regular for regular shampoo  works for me better. If you try it I suggest buying the 2oz travel packets  before investing  too much money in it. It works wonderful for some and terrible for others.  Only you can make a decision for you. Noone here can. Its a lot of money if you end up not liking it.

Trusted Contributor

wait are you referring to another pic thread??

because the first one got pretty nasty by you know who followers.

first those posts were deleted and then the whole thread proofed.

Super Contributor

The reasons you should try WEN are because you will find you have the healthiest hair of your life, less hair in your drain, your color will last much longer, you will need to shampoo less, and your scalp will be in great condition.

It can be pricey and there is a learning curve.  I would also suggest the travel packets.  It took me a long time to figure out which formulas worked best for me and which did not.  I'm still learning after using WEN for over three years.  His formulations seem to get better and better.  I will never go back to regular shampoo and am a WEN girl for life. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Re: I have never tried WEN. What are the reasons that I should try it?

[ Edited ]

Dear @cac140, you are very nice and trying to be helpful, but the thing is, the OP does not come back, and does not keep a conversation going. If you read answer #2 (second post), you'll see that OP "hearted" this specific post. This tells me - OP found her answers there, and obviously likes this answer, as this was the only post OP "hearted". True motivation behind the original post itself, is also unclear to me.

Trusted Contributor

Re: @Re: I have never tried WEN. What are the reasons that I should try it?

so funny.

so @sonechko did you ever think hanging out on a beauty board would entail so much detective work?? ha

and as per your happy new year post- I am just hoping we are not on the Eve of Destruction 2017.

Super Contributor

Re: @Re: I have never tried WEN. What are the reasons that I should try it?

@sonechko wrote:

Dear @cac140, you are very nice and trying to be helpful, but the thing is, the OP does not come back, and does not keep a conversation going. If you read answer #2 (second post), you'll see that OP "hearted" this specific post. This tells me - OP found her answers there, and obviously likes this answer, as this was the only post OP "hearted". True motivation behind the original post itself, is also unclear to me.

@sonechko Happy New Year to you.  I look at this a little differently.  Any chance to promote WEN and I will take it.  This was such an opportunity, regardless of what the intent of the original poster may or may not be.  Also, these first two posts were done before Christmas.  It is possible that she is busy with the holiday and not coming to the boards.  I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.  If the motivation is to get negative about WEN, this is not the place to do it and that will become crystal clear.  I think the best response to that type of thing is to explain why WEN is a wonderful product.  The haters will get bored and move along.  Oh, and I forgot to answer the question about gray hair and humidity.  Yes!  It works wonderfully for both of these issues.   

Respected Contributor

WEN  is not coming anywhere near my hair, to much bad publicity !

Super Contributor

@jackkeepoo wrote:

WEN  is not coming anywhere near my hair, to much bad publicity !

That's too bad.  You'll never know just how amazing your hair can be.