WEN

Frequent Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

The 28 boxes would have been distributed throughout the month of September,  if they were delivered as scheduled.

@sailor_moon

You're absolutely correct.  I still have four orders that are "in process".  I've tried to cancel but can't because it states they're in the process of shipping.  Been that way for almost two weeks now.  I've called CS and they're looking into it.  I think the Q is really trying my patience and helping me not order anything else.

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT
Frequent Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Lacey Skye congrats!!! Smiley Happy I'm so glad to hear that your story had a good ending... finally!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

You know was jumping for joy!

Frequent Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

That is great.  I could never imagine ordering that much Wen at one time.  All of these products should last you for a couple of years at least.  Unless you are sharing them with someone else.  

@Susan25

My younger sister lives with me.  Unfortunately, I do share with her.  However, we do share with others.  Wen makes the most excellent gift.

Frequent Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@Lacey Skye Wow! 28 boxes! I was thing, "Poor Mr. Brown Pants" but then I realized he lucked out. So glad you got all your good stuff and congrats on having such a giving spirit. You must have been breaking down boxes for days! Do you have fur babies to enjoy the instant playground?

HAHA! My cat loves nothing better than a nice cardboard box. I don't know why I buy him toys at all. Woman Very Happy

@aprimo

I have a Scottie, Sophia.  My sister has a cat, Skittles.  Sophia just likes helping unpack the boxes.  Skittles will play with a box for a short time and then ignores it.

Frequent Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@Lacey Skye Wow! 28 boxes! I was thing, "Poor Mr. Brown Pants" but then I realized he lucked out. So glad you got all your good stuff and congrats on having such a giving spirit. You must have been breaking down boxes for days! Do you have fur babies to enjoy the instant playground?

@Kjelle

I have a Scottie, Sophia.  She just likes to help unpack everything.  Of course, she thinks all the packages are for her.  She gives me attitude when there's nothing for her.  My sister has a cat, Skittles.  She will only play with the box for a bit and then completely ignores it like she does everyone and every thing else.

Frequent Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@Lacey Skye wrote:

I was getting ready to head to my afternoon class when the UPS guy showed up....with 28 boxes of my unstoppable addiction.  He was so nice and brought all the boxes into the apartment for me.  He asked me if I was becoming a QVC addict.  I told him no, I"m a Wen addict.  He had never heard of Wen before.  I sent a 32 oz bottle of Summer Mango Coconut plus one of Chaz' cd's for him and his wife to try.  Yes, definitely sharing my addiction and hoping to bring other onboard. 

OMGoodness.....I love the Fall EDP.  Everyone in my afternoon class was asking what I was wearing. 

What an amazing Wenderful day!

You must make good money lol

@kcladyz

I'm a student.  I have a really great Daddy that understands that Wen purchases are considered emergencies.

Frequent Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@Lacey Skye wrote:

I was getting ready to head to my afternoon class when the UPS guy showed up....with 28 boxes of my unstoppable addiction.  He was so nice and brought all the boxes into the apartment for me.  He asked me if I was becoming a QVC addict.  I told him no, I"m a Wen addict.  He had never heard of Wen before.  I sent a 32 oz bottle of Summer Mango Coconut plus one of Chaz' cd's for him and his wife to try.  Yes, definitely sharing my addiction and hoping to bring other onboard. 

OMGoodness.....I love the Fall EDP.  Everyone in my afternoon class was asking what I was wearing. 

What an amazing Wenderful day!

Congratulations! I hope they are all what you ordered. Gotta take care of the UPS man when you make him work that hard! Woman Very Happy

@aprimo

Luckily, every thing was perfect this time.

Frequent Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Okay, so we are all envious of you! But know the feeling. Got six one time and I thought I died and went to Heaven! Enjoy your stash. 

@World Traveler

No need to be envious.  I was sent wrong products so many times plus on other orders of multiples, only part of the order.  QVC ended up replacing my TSV's with individual products as well as individual products for those that were deluxe size.  I did order a lot...but some will be gifts.