WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: How many sprays of the EDP's are you using?

I can use 3 or 4  sprays of 613 EDT.  I have SHL EDP and only need 2 sprays of that one.  On me, the SHL is stronger.  I'm interested in buying the new signature scent because  that's a clean light scent on me.

Respected Contributor

I was way over doing it and stopped wearing perfume.  Now I spritz only one spritz on decolletage.  I can smell the EDP for almost 24 hours.  The EDP of my choice smells so much better too.  I have in EDP.....Toasted Almond Mint, the Cucumber one, Winter White Citrus, Mango Coconut and 613.  I tried the Pear and the Lilac ones but those I felt were too harsh, a bit too pungent.  The ones I kept I really enjoy now because one spritz for me is all that is needed.  I really get all the nuances out of it by doing it this way.  All day and into the night I get a soft reminder of it every now and then.  Oh, I had to add this.....we were waiting to go into a public place last week/evening and some ladies came in who had some business there too and UG!  The perfume would have choked a dinosaur.  It was very obnoxious.  It would have given me a headache if it was I who was wearing it!  I noticed even high end perfume, if it's over done can be awful.  I was wasting it before but now I'm really happy just one spritz and it lasts and is so pretty that way.  If someone comes near they only get a small sample of the EDP mixed with my body chemistry.  My husband is like Chaz in that he can't tolerate loud perfume.  One evening, around a year ago, we had to endure someone wearing such loud perfume in our favorite bistro.  It was awful.  I felt like I was eating the smell.  Any scent should be worn in a classy way, I feel.  Good thread!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

image.jpegLet's see now...

1 behind each ear

1 on my throat

1 on the back of my neck

1 between the girls

1 each wrist

1 each arm (bend of elbow)

1 behind each knee

1 each booty cheek

Oh...that  equals 13...BAM! No wonder I smell so good!!

Toby likes for his mama to smell good!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

OMG!  THIS picture of Toby is so incredibly incredible, I think it's it a MUST to be posted on Chaz Dean Face Book page by tomorrow for HIS BIRTHDAY as a "Thank You for WEN from us All"! 

Toby is a most perfect poster child for WEN, no questions about it, besides he is using mostly human WEN products. Chaz will totally love this Wenner's face!

@SurferWife, I love your perfume spraying technique! I am doing it tomorrow. Well, starting tomorrow on!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko...done!! Have a wonderful weekend! We're getting ready to get hit by Tropical Storm Darby, so it will be an indoor weekend here in the Wild Blue Yonder!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I usually use about 4-5 sprays. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!