WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: How many TSVs you planning to buy?

@Doherty wrote:

I don't know.  It is a great deal and l use the fig I just would prefer a different oil.  The last time I got a fig TSV in a similar configuration (without the oil but with remoist) I signed up for auto delivery.  When I ordered it, I was sure I would cancel the AD.  Instead, I started using the fig for a first cleanse, loving the remoist, and later began liking the styling cream.  Deciding to do the AD turned out to be a decision I was glad I made. 

So even though I am  not excited about trying the fig oil, if I don't order at least one TSV, I think I will end up regretting it.  

Doherty, have you never tried the Fig/Sweet Orange oil? If you haven't, don't be worried about it......it's awesome! It's one of my favorite core oils, I love that it doesn't contain any form of mint, so it's not stimulating when using it overnight. I still haven't tried the Fig CC, so I can't compare the smell of the oil to it directly. But, the oil is so nice, the Sweet Orange oil gives it a bit of sweetness to balance the earthiness of the fig. I love it, and my man likes it, as well. He says it just smells "good" (that's a HUGE compliment coming from him......he's a man of few words 😃). He's probably just happy that it's an alternative to TT oil, lol. 

Trusted Contributor

Even though I have plenty of TT CC on hand, I'll probably order one TSV in that formula. I love all of the included products in the scent, so it's an easy choice for me. I'll have to take inventory of what else I have on hand, but I might pick one up in LAV, as well. 

Wouldn't it be nice if he surprised us with this kit in WenMen? I still haven't tried that CC, but I know I would love the smell.  If that was a surprise offering, I'd do that as my second choice, instead of LAV. 

Valued Contributor

I wouldn't count on this TSV being offered in any scents other than the cores, ladies. I might be wrong. I'm just sayin'......historically the fall TSV is cores plus ancillary products, at least in the last few years.

Its pretty exciting though, even so! I am so thankful to team WEN for this offer!

Honored Contributor

zero for me, I'm stocked on CC with my gallons and I don't need the other products. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@Wen Woman wrote:

I wouldn't count on this TSV being offered in any scents other than the cores, ladies. I might be wrong. I'm just sayin'......historically the fall TSV is cores plus ancillary products, at least in the last few years.

Its pretty exciting though, even so! I am so thankful to team WEN for this offer!

Unfortunately, I think you're probably correct.

On one hand, I would love to be surprised with a Wen Men TSV offering, because it'd give me a chance to try that formula at a great price. Team Wen has me spoiled.......they've offered us such great values over the years that I can't bring myself to pay full price *gasps* for a CC 😃

On the other hand, I'm happy we're seeing a return to the core formulas. The BGT/MIF/613 formulas are nice (and seasonals are always fun), but my hair loves the wheat based cores the best. It's nice to have products that I can rely on to work consistently (and work very well), without having the pressure to "stock up because it may never be offered again". I know that TT/SAM/LAV/CA aren't going away, and that makes me a very happy Wen Girl! 😉

Super Contributor

I'll definately get a TT on AD.  I'm also  thinking of getting one in fig. 

love the fig cc and oil but never tried the rtm or sc.  I was also thinking about sam. Smells really good but I haven't used sam since last year and It didn't perform as well for me.  This tsv is a fabulous deal!!!

'

Frequent Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@Doherty wrote:

I don't know.  It is a great deal and l use the fig I just would prefer a different oil.  The last time I got a fig TSV in a similar configuration (without the oil but with remoist) I signed up for auto delivery.  When I ordered it, I was sure I would cancel the AD.  Instead, I started using the fig for a first cleanse, loving the remoist, and later began liking the styling cream.  Deciding to do the AD turned out to be a decision I was glad I made. 

So even though I am  not excited about trying the fig oil, if I don't order at least one TSV, I think I will end up regretting it.  

Doherty, have you never tried the Fig/Sweet Orange oil? If you haven't, don't be worried about it......it's awesome! It's one of my favorite core oils, I love that it doesn't contain any form of mint, so it's not stimulating when using it overnight. I still haven't tried the Fig CC, so I can't compare the smell of the oil to it directly. But, the oil is so nice, the Sweet Orange oil gives it a bit of sweetness to balance the earthiness of the fig. I love it, and my man likes it, as well. He says it just smells "good" (that's a HUGE compliment coming from him......he's a man of few words 😃). He's probably just happy that it's an alternative to TT oil, lol. 

While it isn't may favorite, I do like the smell of the fig cc.  I have been spoiled with the seasonal oils and just couldn't imagine a fig oil.  Even though smell is subjective, the way you describe it is leading me to believe that I will like it.  I may change my mind and get 2 of the TSVs.  Thanks Doxiemomma!

Super Contributor

None for me, I am stocked up on TT and Fig cc and I do not use the mist in the core scents, love the seasonal scents.   I do like the Pom oil and the Fig oil, but I think I am going to save up for the Fall seasonal goodies, stock up on the FGP.  Great price on the TSV, if it was offered in the seasonal scents I would be in really big trouble, would be backing up a truck for 12 oz FGP replenish mist!! LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Denise from Canada wrote:

None for me, I am stocked up on TT and Fig cc and I do not use the mist in the core scents, love the seasonal scents.   I do like the Pom oil and the Fig oil, but I think I am going to save up for the Fall seasonal goodies, stock up on the FGP.  Great price on the TSV, if it was offered in the seasonal scents I would be in really big trouble, would be backing up a truck for 12 oz FGP replenish mist!! LOL

Denise, exactly my thoughts!!! 

As much as I appreciate this great TSV value, I'm a Wen Seasonals girl (even Winter Vanilla Mint) and I sooo wish that there  could have been a Seasonal TSV option... after all, these styling products are available for the latest Seasonal (beginning with Summer Honey Peach). 

I think my two favorite Fall and Spring TSVs were the ones that included each new 16oz Seasonal CC. I was always so excited to have a brand new Seasonal CC in my TSV kit. For me it was a little like Christmas. Smiley Happy

If Chaz had offered a Seasonal option for the upcoming fall TSV , lol, I would have been all over that auto-delivery option in a heartbeat. Smiley Happy

I'm still going to be purchasing the fall TSV, because it's a great value and I can use it... but I just have the most fun with the Seasonals line (even though the Restorative line BGT & MIF are now my first cleanse go to's). 

Of course, we still don't know for sure that he is just offering fall TSV is just offering a choice of Classic (Core) scents, but that's what it sounds like. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@Doherty wrote:

I agree. Out of the core oils the Fig Sweet Orange is my favorite. It doesn't really smell like the CC since it has the addition of the sweet orange in the oil.