WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: How long has WEN been available

yes, Chaz has said he introduced SAM in 1993.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

According to a Google search, sometime during the mid 80's.

No Wen has not been around since the 1980s, the patent date is 11/6/2001

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

fyi - the Net Jet service he uses is similar to chartered flights. He does not own the plane, just purchases flights to & from Cali to QVC for himself & part of Team WEN.The owner of the company I work for used to use this service to go back & forth from Florida several times a year {hhis wife has severe flying issues} and it was no more than several first class tickets.

#IamTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know this too, @a WEN Angel!  I do know they charter the plane, and only when they go as a team, and the supplies, whatever they need, and the dogs, to fly to do the shows. Not a big deal!

Besides, this way is most likely, cost efficient for Chaz to charter one plane trip for all that, than buying the individual tickets for all his show crew, besides taking four large size dogs also could be very problematic on a commercial flight. Who would want to put these Angels inside the luggage compartment of a airplane?

But for all haters and jealousy champions, it does not matter. A sensible way of flying for Chaz and a team goes right over their heads, all they see and hear - Chaz flighs on private plane. Ghrrr.....

Respected Contributor

@sonechko..... Grrrr is at the top of my list this week with the treatment of Wen...

You know if you just took the complaints on the BB alone over almost every product sold on the Q & elsewhere, started a class action complaint on each one, got the media involved no one would have anything to use!!!!...but on a lighter note when the  goverment decides what products work for everyone we won't even have to think anymore...

Just all grab our universal bottle of shampoo & conditoner, universial foundation, etc 

& That is what is good for us !

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely @quadmimi! If we do the same treatment to ALL products that are out there, haircare or what's not, then the most natural thing for us all to do, will be wash our hair and do laundry in a natural river water. Well, it maybe very dirty with chemicals too, then will will think of someone to sue for that, Mimi! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Absolutely @quadmimi! If we do the same treatment to ALL products that are out there, haircare or what's not, then the most natural thing for us all to do, will be wash our hair and do laundry in a natural river water. Well, it maybe very dirty with chemicals too, then will will think of someone to sue for that, Mimi! Woman LOL

Yes they will..! 

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

If Chaz indeed was in business for 23 years, or for 18, or whatever number of years there was, my only regret is to find out about his product only less than 3 years ago. My hair could of been something I would be proud of much sooner then!

I only learned about WEN incidentally, reading a review post of some hair product on Evine, where lady mentioned that she liked her WEN so much better. I took a plunge and bought first WEN CC in spite of bad publicity even before lawyers picked on it up and turned this into a legal action. The WEN product in less than a year turned my hair completely around and I only wish I knew about WEN sooner.

Same thing here, I started almost 9 yrs ago and I wish I started sooner.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I know this too, @a WEN Angel!  I do know they charter the plane, and only when they go as a team, and the supplies, whatever they need, and the dogs, to fly to do the shows. Not a big deal!

Besides, this way is most likely, cost efficient for Chaz to charter one plane trip for all that, than buying the individual tickets for all his show crew, besides taking four large size dogs also could be very problematic on a commercial flight. Who would want to put these Angels inside the luggage compartment of a airplane?

But for all haters and jealousy champions, it does not matter. A sensible way of flying for Chaz and a team goes right over their heads, all they see and hear - Chaz flighs on private plane. Ghrrr.....

OMG, the hate he would get if he boarded the Angels on a flight like that. Everyone that is fussing now would be saying it then "He makes enough money, he shouldnt be so cheap" They travel in comfort and I love seeing that he loves his babies that much.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

Lol @nikki48! Exactly. AND they travel cheaper chartering for the whole crew and stuff, and dogs! Surely, they'd say - "Oh, he is so rich, he could afford to rent a plane". Lol, again.