WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: How does Chaz color hair?

@corriea wrote:

The little bit I know is that Maria, the blond, uses L'Oreal Vanilla something. But good luck finding it, as there are many 'vanilla' choices in L'Oreal. It's like it's some big secret and they don't want to let us know the details. If you find out more let me know.

@casamtn, welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!!! Smiley Happy Thanks so much for sharing this info!!! Smiley Happy

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@casamtn Welcome

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@littlepixie wrote:

Does anyone know how or what Chaz used a to color his models hair? He says he doesn't use bleach to get those gorgeous blonde colors but I have only used bleach on my hair for the highlights. I haven't colored my hair in about a year because I was pregnant and just gave birth almost two months ago so it's definitely time for me to color it lol I have a natural (and ugly looking) ombré going on. Anyway, I don't want to use bleach if I don't have too and was wondering if anyone knew what products he was talking about when he says on air that he doesn't use harsh chemicals or bleach to get blonde. Thanks!!

littlepixie, during Chaz's recent December 5th TSV visit, Chaz shared what he uses for the model with blonde hair who has a pixie haircut (she's been with him for 7 years). 

Chaz said that he uses Majirel Maji Blode 901s which is the lightest color that is with 10 volume. 

littlepixie, I have never used hair color so, please realize, that I copied down this information to the best of my ability... but that I don't have a background in hair care. The spelling on key words may be inaccurate, so I would highly recommend that you run this by a hair care professional before you go any further. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. Thia Winter do you happen to know the name of this particular product? Thanks for your help here!! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Yw @BEBE.

Yes I'm Familiar with the majirel line. We used it at my hairschool. Personally I use Paul Mitchell now, which is also low in ammonia.

Honored Contributor

@Thia-Winter, thank you so much for sharing this!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

You're welcome bebe Smiley Happy