WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: -wRe: Hope all is well with Bebe777!

Bebe's very last post on these boards was on July 17....... I have a contact email, I did not want to bother, but I will. I hope she'll come back - it's WEN time. @bebe777 you don't even know how much most of us MISSING you. HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Bebe's very last post on these boards was on July 17....... I have a contact email, I did not want to bother, but I will. I hope she'll come back - it's WEN time. @bebe777 you don't even know how much most of us MISSING you. HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

@sonechko Please report back when you hear from her.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll write tomorrow @FleaMktQn. Way too tired right now to even come up with right words. And I am a little uneasy.

Esteemed Contributor

I hate when my favorite people vanish from the boards like that..... It's not a first time, and not only Bebe. But now it is - it is Bebe I really want to show up. Soon.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I'll write tomorrow @FleaMktQn. Way too tired right now to even come up with right words. And I am a little uneasy.

Yes @sonechko It has been a long day my Friend. I have that same uneasy feeling. I'll sign off for tonight, gotta go to bed. But we need to set aside some time to talk this week, I've missed you too Heart

Valued Contributor

Re: Hope all is well with Bebe777!

Hi @bebe777,

If you happen to see this thread or post and are not really up to posting anything right now (I understand, I have been there too). I miss your posts and I worry about your absence because I am so used to reading your wonderful posts and it feels like ages since I've read anything from you. 🗓

If you could possibly email someone who posts here and have them let us all know you are well and just enjoying a wonderful summer holiday! ☀️ Or, if you are not so well and there is anything or anyway I or other members could help, I'd be happy to do what I can if help is needed! 🌹 Either way, I know that I'd really appreciate it and many others here would too. 💐

Myself and many others, as you may have seen, miss you and just would love to know how you are doing. ☺️

Sending hugs 🤗 and well wishes!

~ Nicole 💕

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thats been a while! Hoping everything is ok and she is just taking a break. @bebe777 please report in.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@bebe777

Thinking of you!  We miss you. 

🌹

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko.. i noticed on Aug 7th @bebe777 hearted on of my posts

I am worried now also.. just hoping its family care & nothing more than that..

Respected Contributor

Re: Hope all is well with Bebe777!

Bebe777 just posted on the forum about the Inside Q!!! It's so great to see you back Bebe!!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!