WEN

Super Contributor

I wanted to say hello to u all.  I stopped using wen on and off fir many years and decided this year to fully embrace wen agsin.  My hubby uses wen all the time TT.  I have been on boards b4 but with all the nasty wen blasting I stopped.  I do follow Chaz on periscope and FB all thr time .  I love to watch Chaz on periscope.  I ordered two TSVs TT and Fig.  I hsve rekaxaed hair.  I just could not let my relaxed hair grow out and go natural.  I would if I could blow dry my hair out like Alisha's.  I am using right now fig and 613.  It is a learning curve for me.  I have used the replenishing treatment mist but still see no difference in using it on my hair but do use it once I get out of the shower though.  It was a greatvTSV yesterday and take the shows to watch.

enjoy the rest if you pr weekend.

Trusted Contributor

Hello @Jax016! I have been using Wen for almost 4 years and my only regret is waiting so long to try it. I'll never forget, SAM was the first formula I tried and I saw a Huge difference there and then. A few hours later, my husband came home from work and the first thing he said was "Your Hair!"- he is the type who doesn't noticed a darned thing. 

I  also have my hair chemically straightened. As soon as I'm allowed to cleanse it, I use Remoist for several hours-Remoist has taken my hair to a new level. Then I either blow it straight with Chaz's brushes or else use hot rollers once it's dry.

The ladies here are the most helpful and friendly. Hope to see more of you here❤️!

Super Contributor

hello @LIndaMJ.  Thanks for the nice welcome.  Great your hubby noticed and you are so right guys don't noticed a lot and great compliment to you.  My huuby used wen for we think 10 years.  I cut his hair and I kid you not as soon as I cut it, it grows right back and fast.   He had dandruff really bad.  He used H&S and SB and still had it bad.  Watch Chaz for I think several years b4 I ordered TT for him and we noticed after like a month, he had less dandruff and now we rarely see it.  OMG his hair is so freaking soft.  I love rubbing my hand thru it.   LOL LOL Since I found this forum, I will come back.  

Honored Contributor

@Jax016 wrote:

I wanted to say hello to u all.  I stopped using wen on and off fir many years and decided this year to fully embrace wen agsin.  My hubby uses wen all the time TT.  I have been on boards b4 but with all the nasty wen blasting I stopped.  I do follow Chaz on periscope and FB all thr time .  I love to watch Chaz on periscope.  I ordered two TSVs TT and Fig.  I hsve rekaxaed hair.  I just could not let my relaxed hair grow out and go natural.  I would if I could blow dry my hair out like Alisha's.  I am using right now fig and 613.  It is a learning curve for me.  I have used the replenishing treatment mist but still see no difference in using it on my hair but do use it once I get out of the shower though.  It was a greatvTSV yesterday and take the shows to watch.

@Jax016

Welcome to the WEN forum.  Good to see you back.  You'll find this is a relaxed, welcoming, fun place unless someone disses Chaz! 

Just a word of advice which you may already have learned - don't be surprised if you need to cut back a bit with the 613 eventually.  I adore it, but it is loaded with protein and once your hair meets it's need, it might rebel a bit.  Mine did and now I use it 1/2 with something else every other wash.   You'll know.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Jax016 Hi!   Nice seeing you on the Board with your story and sharing!

I'd like to show a picture of one of our board members - @nikki48, I hope she does not mind! I think her hair is drop dead gorgeous! Pictured is her natural hair, and she also blow dries it without "relaxing" when she wants to.

She posted it recently on this thread http://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/Look-at-what-WEN-did-to-my-hair/td-p/3143733

in case you be interested to read how she does her WEN-care of her hair, that I find Fabulous! I only wish I'd have hair like Nikki's! Woman Happy

Wen hair (wet).jpg

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Jax016, I understand not being able to give up the relaxer. After recovering from surgery I just didnt have the desire to go through another relaxer. I ordered Wen to try it out and decided to set my new growth free, lol. Once it started growing and I liked the pretty, soft waves at the top of my head, I kept going.

As it grew longer, I wore ponytails, buns, heat styled... everything to make it blend. Until one day after cleansing I noticed my waves were cute and long enough for a ponytail. I grabbed the scissors and cut off my relaxed hair. To say it was a slow acceptance for me is an understatement, lol. I just couldnt commit to a big chop from new growth.

The RTM helps bring the life, moisture, shine and movement back to my hair when its straightened. I mist it in and brush through... if I want some wave I twist it like the models show and clip it. A little while later take it down and I have nice shape and soft hair again. I also use it on my curly hair. I have a small travel sized bottle of 613 RTM I keep in my purse for anytime use. I hope you find the best way for you to use it.

BTW, my hubby steals my TT too. I ordered a second TT TSV just for him. I am keeping the remoist, FVWP and maybe I will let him have some of the TT oil ( thats like gold around here).

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

Awww @sonechko, no I dont mind hun! Thanks for the compliment!

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Jax016 wrote:

@Jax016

Welcome to the WEN forum.  Good to see you back.  You'll find this is a relaxed, welcoming, fun place unless someone disses Chaz

Just a word of advice which you may already have learned - don't be surprised if you need to cut back a bit with the 613 eventually.  I adore it, but it is loaded with protein and once your hair meets it's need, it might rebel a bit.  Mine did and now I use it 1/2 with something else every other wash.   You'll know.

@Drythe Girl YES!! LOL! Chaz is the sweetest person... we Wenners take up for him quickly!

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@Drythe. Thsnkd for the welcome.  Will keep that in mind what you stTed about 613.  It is such a learning curve using the products.  Have not tried mousse yet.  Still learning uf ing the mist and styling creme.

Super Contributor

@sonechko. Thanks.  Saw her gorgeous pic of her hair.