WEN

Respected Contributor

SurferWife, you did a great review on the new 613 body cleanser.  I did the A/D too.  I went back for a 319 too.  It really is amazing.  I use it as a mask too!!!  I found after my shower with it I don't need as much of the NBT.  Hey, here's a goodie!!.....I did this, after my shower I spritzed, all over my body, the PJP RTM and then applied the NBT in 319 and WOWEEEE!!!  I could smell the PJP for hours later and that's not counting the gorgeous results.  You said all the things I thought but could not put into words!

Honored Contributor

My 613 body cleanser arrived, but I have not used it yet.

@77yangya, you and @SurferWife have convinced me that I need to get moving.  I too ordered the AD!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: Great Review

[ Edited ]

I am really blown away by how wonderful the 613 BC is.  One thing I forgot to mention in my review is the fact that it does not burn my eyes.  I have most recently been using Paula's Choice facial cleanser and prior to that I was using Peter Thomas Roth's cleansers, and both burned my eyes like crazy (well, PC less so than PTR). With 613  I can keep my eyes open and it does it burn in the least!  I like it so much that I may go back and ordered the 319 as well, on auto-delivery of course! 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Yes!  That's true, it does not burn the eyes.  It's so gentle.  Drythe!  You gotta try it!  I do that too though.  I had things in my collection that sat there for months before I used them!  I tried Peter T. R. unwrinkle, some kind of small jar of lotion.  I have no trouble with wrinkles but heard Chaz speak of it so I tried it and it was harsh on my face so I pitched it.  I use Wen only, head to toe. 

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I am really blown away by how wonderful the 613 BC is.  One thing I forgot to mention in my review is the fact that it does not burn my eyes.  I have most recently been using Paula's Choice facial cleanser and prior to that I was using Peter Thomas Roth's cleansers, and both burned my eyes like crazy (well, PC less so than PTR). With 613  I can keep my eyes open and it does it burn in the least!  I like it so much that I may go back and ordered the 319 as well, on auto-delivery of course! 

Could you tell me if you had ever tried the regular CC's as a facial cleanser, and if so, do you find the 613 BC is better for your face and what you like about it over using the reg. CC's.  I have been waiting for some review's before I buy it. TIA

Honored Contributor

@Love4cats...yes, prior to the 613 BC coming out I have been using the 613 CC as my face & body cleanser. I wrote a review for the new BC, so you should read it for the details. Let me know if you have further questions after reading it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@Love4cats wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

Could you tell me if you had ever tried the regular CC's as a facial cleanser, and if so, do you find the 613 BC is better for your face and what you like about it over using the reg. CC's.  I have been waiting for some review's before I buy it. TIA

@Love4cats I have used the 6/13 & 3/19 CC as face and body cleansers. The results were good. I was happy using CC head to toe, face included. I bought the 3/19 BC because it was new. I admit, my expectations were minimal, since I use the WEN CC, oils, and NBT on my face and body regularly. I felt my skin was in good condition. Then I used the BC in the shower and liked the results, soft skin, hydrated skin, etc. BUT when I used the 3/19 BC on my face, whoooa . . . Game changer! My face is sooooo soft to touch, hydrated, no stinging, no drying, no tightness just fresh, soft, hydrated, smooth skin. Chaz hit this one out of the park! I'm soooo happy I got this on auto delivery. This is a must try for everyone, the results are amazing!

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Love4cats...yes, prior to the 613 BC coming out I have been using the 613 CC as my face & body cleanser. I wrote a review for the new BC, so you should read it for the details. Let me know if you have further questions after reading it.

Thank You SurferWife, 

Sound's like 613 BC is a winner. Definately will be ordering this one.

Valued Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@Love4cats wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Love4cats I have used the 6/13 & 3/19 CC as face and body cleansers. The results were good. I was happy using CC head to toe, face included. I bought the 3/19 BC because it was new. I admit, my expectations were minimal, since I use the WEN CC, oils, and NBT on my face and body regularly. I felt my skin was in good condition. Then I used the BC in the shower and liked the results, soft skin, hydrated skin, etc. BUT when I used the 3/19 BC on my face, whoooa . . . Game changer! My face is sooooo soft to touch, hydrated, no stinging, no drying, no tightness just fresh, soft, hydrated, smooth skin. Chaz hit this one out of the park! I'm soooo happy I got this on auto delivery. This is a must try for everyone, the results are amazing!

Suz585,

Thank You for your review. Can't wait to try it.