@HSB1204 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Thank you for the review, @FleaMktQn! It sounds promising! Cat Happy

You're welcome @HSB1204@bebe777 I think I'm gonna use it a lot. My hair feels light & clean, but not dryed out at all & that is after cleansing twice in 1 day Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn That's what I love about Wen! If I had used shampoo on my hair twice in a day it would have felt horrible but with Wen it just feels soft. Heart

@FleaMktQn, thanks so much for the advance review. lol, it sounds as though I may even like it better than Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF), because I go back and forth about the MIF scent (it's pretty mild, so I really don't mind it though). I think I will definitely be adding the Fragrance Free to my Bamboo Green Tea (BGT), in particular, to make it more moisturising. In fact, I'll probably be adding a bit of it to all of the Seasonals as well as 613. 

lol, if this keeps up then, next year, I might wind up buying a Fragrance Free gallon so I can always add the Fragrance Free to most of the other CCs. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I would love to have your nose because aside from FAS the MIF scent is the strongest out of all of the Wen formulas I've used. I guess I could tolerate the scent if it wasn't so strong and didn't cling to my hair all day long (like FAS does too). Cat Happy

@HSB1204 Thank you! That is exactly how I feel about MIF. It's overwhelming, cloying and the one time I used it by itself the scent clung to my hair like grim death. Every time I turned my head I could smell it. I asked my closest co-worker if it was bothering her, because it was bothering the heck out of me. I can tolerate if I mix it at least 50/50 with BGT, 613 or FTP. But the last word I would ever use to describe MIF is "mild". It's yet more amazing evidence of how differently people react to fragrances. Boggles the mind.

@aprimo We must be hair (and nose) twins because that's exactly how I felt about MIF. I used up the last of what I had by using it for the first cleanse. Once I did my second cleanse thankfully I couldn't smell it anymore.

It's a shame, because I liked the performance. I wonder how similar the performance of the FF is to MIF? I'll keep my eye on the reviews from the ladies here and maybe I'll buy one to try if it becomes available separately. I'd probably mix it with BGT since for me BGT could use a bit more moisture, but I love the scent.

Honored Contributor

Re: Got My Fragrance Free CC Today

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sam96 & @sonechko The scent in the shower is still almost nothing.

Just 1 cleanse & the usual amount for leave in. It's very creamy & rinses easily. I went a little light on the SC & mousse, used CLV. I really like the performance, my hair is super soft & shiny. My Beautician got the cut just like I wanted it Heart

The bottle is clear & the pump is white & it pumps more than the other 16 oz pumps. The boxes are beautiful. You wanted details, right?

@FleaMktQn...did it have ANY kind of scent or was is totally scent-less? Just curious. I'm thinking of placing my order today, so I'm just curious.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sam96 & @sonechko The scent in the shower is still almost nothing.

Just 1 cleanse & the usual amount for leave in. It's very creamy & rinses easily. I went a little light on the SC & mousse, used CLV. I really like the performance, my hair is super soft & shiny. My Beautician got the cut just like I wanted it Heart

The bottle is clear & the pump is white & it pumps more than the other 16 oz pumps. The boxes are beautiful. You wanted details, right?

@FleaMktQn...did it have ANY kind of scent or was is totally scent-less? Just curious. I'm thinking of placing my order today, so I'm just curious.

@SurferWife If you put your nose right up to it there is a little scent, very little.

It doesn't smell flowery or fruity or anything I can describe Smiley Frustrated maybe a very slight hint of menthol. I couldn't smell it at all on my head.

I'm going to the shower & mix it with SHL Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I did FF for the 1st cleanse (can smell it a tiny bit)

then FF & SHL 2nd cleanse Mixed 50/50.

FF leave in, SHL SC & mousse

The FF completely picked up the scent of the SHL. I think the FF might be a little more moisturizing for me than MIF. It feels heavier, not quite as much slip. The SHL is a little drying for me so they balanced each other. I love the way my hair feels Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @FleaMktQn! I had been waiting on your report and on your future reports on the FF. Not trying to make you use it every day till I get mine.

But hoping.....Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

The FF completely picked up the scent of the SHL. I think the FF might be a little more moisturizing for me than MIF. It feels heavier, not quite as much slip. The SHL is a little drying for me so they balanced each other. I love the way my hair feels Heart

Hmmm.... I wonder, why FF would feel heavier or more moisturizing than MIF, when they have the same panel of ingredients?

@bebe777 ????

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Hmmm.... I wonder, why FF would feel heavier or more moisturizing than MIF, when they have the same panel of ingredients?

@bebe777 ????

@sonechko, yup, that was my thought as well. I need to look at those two ingredients decks more closely. 

When I took a quick scan of maybe the a couple dozen ingredients, they both were the same except that the FF didn't have "green tea extract" in it (I think that was about the 24th ingredient).

@FleaMktQn, thanks for the latest update! It's great to know that the FF scent disappears right into the Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) scent. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Thank you for the review, @FleaMktQn! It sounds promising! Cat Happy

You're welcome @HSB1204@bebe777 I think I'm gonna use it a lot. My hair feels light & clean, but not dryed out at all & that is after cleansing twice in 1 day Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn That's what I love about Wen! If I had used shampoo on my hair twice in a day it would have felt horrible but with Wen it just feels soft. Heart

@FleaMktQn, thanks so much for the advance review. lol, it sounds as though I may even like it better than Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF), because I go back and forth about the MIF scent (it's pretty mild, so I really don't mind it though). I think I will definitely be adding the Fragrance Free to my Bamboo Green Tea (BGT), in particular, to make it more moisturising. In fact, I'll probably be adding a bit of it to all of the Seasonals as well as 613. 

lol, if this keeps up then, next year, I might wind up buying a Fragrance Free gallon so I can always add the Fragrance Free to most of the other CCs. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I would love to have your nose because aside from FAS the MIF scent is the strongest out of all of the Wen formulas I've used. I guess I could tolerate the scent if it wasn't so strong and didn't cling to my hair all day long (like FAS does too). Cat Happy

@HSB1204 Thank you! That is exactly how I feel about MIF. It's overwhelming, cloying and the one time I used it by itself the scent clung to my hair like grim death. Every time I turned my head I could smell it. I asked my closest co-worker if it was bothering her, because it was bothering the heck out of me. I can tolerate if I mix it at least 50/50 with BGT, 613 or FTP. But the last word I would ever use to describe MIF is "mild". It's yet more amazing evidence of how differently people react to fragrances. Boggles the mind.

@aprimo We must be hair (and nose) twins because that's exactly how I felt about MIF. I used up the last of what I had by using it for the first cleanse. Once I did my second cleanse thankfully I couldn't smell it anymore.

It's a shame, because I liked the performance. I wonder how similar the performance of the FF is to MIF? I'll keep my eye on the reviews from the ladies here and maybe I'll buy one to try if it becomes available separately. I'd probably mix it with BGT since for me BGT could use a bit more moisture, but I love the scent.

Yes, I did find MIF to be a little more moisturizing than BGT so I'd definitely be interested in trying the FF if that's the case. I love the BGT scent but it can be a bit too drying at times.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

The fact that the FF seems very moisturizing sounds good to me since my ends are super dry and need all the mosture they can get!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko, below are the ingredients decks for all three CCs in the Restorative line... I included the Bamboo Green Tea just for fun.

The only difference that I can see between the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) and the Fragrance Free (FF), is that the MIF has a bit of Green Tea Extract as the 23rd ingredient. Otherwise the ingredient decks are the same.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

_____

Bamboo Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner 

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bamboo Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Bamboo Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Passion Fruit Flower Extract, Goji Berry Fruit Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Seaweed Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Bergamot Fruit Oil, Clove Leaf Oil, Geranium Flower Oil, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Nutmeg Kernel Oil, Caraway Seed Oil, Menthol, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Proline, L-Threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylaline, L-Histidine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Polysorbate-60, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, PCA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid. 

Mandarin Italian Fig Cleansing Conditioner 

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bamboo Water, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bamboo Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Fig Extract, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Bergamot Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Green Tea Extract, Seaweed Extract, Passion Fruit Flower Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, Menthol, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylaline, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Polysorbate-60, Polysorbate-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance. 

Fragrance Free Cleansing Conditioner 

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bamboo Water, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bamboo Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Fig Extract, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Bergamot Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Seaweed Extract, Passion Fruit Flower Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, Menthol, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylaline, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Polysorbate-60, Polysorbate-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. 

Information provided by WEN® 

_____

_____