WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Got My Fragrance Free CC Today

@bebe777 I love the CLV scent Heart I mostly smell the lime.

Very seldom mix this one. Have you tried it mixed with TT yet? Smiley Wink

@HSB1204 I like the scent of POM but it's not the best for my hair. That's one I have to mix, but it mixes well.. There really isn't a scent I just don't like, but of course some are better than others for my hair Smiley Very Happy

My hair this morning is like it always is after sleeping on it,

no better or worse with the FF Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 I like the scent of POM but it's not the best for my hair. That's one I have to mix, but it mixes well.. There really isn't a scent I just don't like, but of course some are better than others for my hair Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn, lol, I've been staying away from SCLV becasue it's the wrong time of year for it... and just cause I find it strange. Thanks for reminding me abou mixing it with Tea Tree. I'm going to have to give it a try. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

WOW I placed the order Monday & it's here already Smiley Very Happy

There is very little scent when I opened the bottle. I was hoping for some citrus note cuz there is a lot of citrus in the ingredient list, but not much there. I think I smell the menthol more without the added fragrance, but it's very subtle.

Now you know scents can change once it's on your head, so off to the shower to do 1 cleanse to get rid of the loose hair from my haircut. I'll be back in about an hour Smiley Very Happy

Ok the NC hole has "eaten" mine i think..

No update since it was "sent" their..where or where is my TSV..???

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Sniff it well while in shower so you can describe it. Just sending you telepathic signals into your shower.  Cat Happy

your avatar looks like she's sending telepathic signals.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn Yes, I usually have to mix POM as well. Sometimes I can use it on its own but usually only for a day. The funny thing is that the recommender on Chaz's site recommends FIG, then POM and finally SAM for my hair. Personally I feel like SAM is more moisturizing than the POM.

I love most of the Wen formulas and it's fun to have some variety. I get up every morning and just randomly pick what I feel like using that day. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

There is very little scent when I opened the bottle. I was hoping for some citrus note cuz there is a lot of citrus in the ingredient list, but not much there. I think I smell the menthol more without the added fragrance, but it's very subtle.

Now you know scents can change once it's on your head, so off to the shower to do 1 cleanse to get rid of the loose hair from my haircut. I'll be back in about an hour Smiley Very Happy

@quadmimi No matter where my packages ship from they always take forever to finally show that they're on the move. Cat Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi No matter where my packages ship from they always take forever to finally show that they're on the move. Cat Frustrated

Oh thanks, maybe it is really moving then!...

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Thank you for the review, @FleaMktQn! It sounds promising! Cat Happy

You're welcome @HSB1204@bebe777 I think I'm gonna use it a lot. My hair feels light & clean, but not dryed out at all & that is after cleansing twice in 1 day Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn That's what I love about Wen! If I had used shampoo on my hair twice in a day it would have felt horrible but with Wen it just feels soft. Heart

@FleaMktQn, thanks so much for the advance review. lol, it sounds as though I may even like it better than Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF), because I go back and forth about the MIF scent (it's pretty mild, so I really don't mind it though). I think I will definitely be adding the Fragrance Free to my Bamboo Green Tea (BGT), in particular, to make it more moisturising. In fact, I'll probably be adding a bit of it to all of the Seasonals as well as 613. 

lol, if this keeps up then, next year, I might wind up buying a Fragrance Free gallon so I can always add the Fragrance Free to most of the other CCs. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I would love to have your nose because aside from FAS the MIF scent is the strongest out of all of the Wen formulas I've used. I guess I could tolerate the scent if it wasn't so strong and didn't cling to my hair all day long (like FAS does too). Cat Happy

@HSB1204 Thank you! That is exactly how I feel about MIF. It's overwhelming, cloying and the one time I used it by itself the scent clung to my hair like grim death. Every time I turned my head I could smell it. I asked my closest co-worker if it was bothering her, because it was bothering the heck out of me. I can tolerate if I mix it at least 50/50 with BGT, 613 or FTP. But the last word I would ever use to describe MIF is "mild". It's yet more amazing evidence of how differently people react to fragrances. Boggles the mind.

Trusted Contributor

Ooooh thanks for the review! I'm excited to try this! If the performance is good then I'm in.

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Thank you for the review, @FleaMktQn! It sounds promising! Cat Happy

You're welcome @HSB1204@bebe777 I think I'm gonna use it a lot. My hair feels light & clean, but not dryed out at all & that is after cleansing twice in 1 day Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn That's what I love about Wen! If I had used shampoo on my hair twice in a day it would have felt horrible but with Wen it just feels soft. Heart

@FleaMktQn, thanks so much for the advance review. lol, it sounds as though I may even like it better than Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF), because I go back and forth about the MIF scent (it's pretty mild, so I really don't mind it though). I think I will definitely be adding the Fragrance Free to my Bamboo Green Tea (BGT), in particular, to make it more moisturising. In fact, I'll probably be adding a bit of it to all of the Seasonals as well as 613. 

lol, if this keeps up then, next year, I might wind up buying a Fragrance Free gallon so I can always add the Fragrance Free to most of the other CCs. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I would love to have your nose because aside from FAS the MIF scent is the strongest out of all of the Wen formulas I've used. I guess I could tolerate the scent if it wasn't so strong and didn't cling to my hair all day long (like FAS does too). Cat Happy

@HSB1204 Thank you! That is exactly how I feel about MIF. It's overwhelming, cloying and the one time I used it by itself the scent clung to my hair like grim death. Every time I turned my head I could smell it. I asked my closest co-worker if it was bothering her, because it was bothering the heck out of me. I can tolerate if I mix it at least 50/50 with BGT, 613 or FTP. But the last word I would ever use to describe MIF is "mild". It's yet more amazing evidence of how differently people react to fragrances. Boggles the mind.

@aprimo We must be hair (and nose) twins because that's exactly how I felt about MIF. I used up the last of what I had by using it for the first cleanse. Once I did my second cleanse thankfully I couldn't smell it anymore.