WEN

Respected Contributor

Got My Fragrance Free CC Today

WOW I placed the order Monday & it's here already Smiley Very Happy

There is very little scent when I opened the bottle. I was hoping for some citrus note cuz there is a lot of citrus in the ingredient list, but not much there. I think I smell the menthol more without the added fragrance, but it's very subtle.

Now you know scents can change once it's on your head, so off to the shower to do 1 cleanse to get rid of the loose hair from my haircut. I'll be back in about an hour Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Got My Fragrance Free CC Today

Can't wait to hear how it performs!

Esteemed Contributor

Standing by...........

Esteemed Contributor

Sniff it well while in shower so you can describe it. Just sending you telepathic signals into your shower.  Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@sam96 & @sonechko The scent in the shower is still almost nothing.

Just 1 cleanse & the usual amount for leave in. It's very creamy & rinses easily. I went a little light on the SC & mousse, used CLV. I really like the performance, my hair is super soft & shiny. My Beautician got the cut just like I wanted it Heart

The bottle is clear & the pump is white & it pumps more than the other 16 oz pumps. The boxes are beautiful. You wanted details, right?

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, we did. Thanks! And we want MORE details on how it is dried, and general feel tonight, and of course tomorrow.

Congratulations on you successful haircut! Heart

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Yes, we did. Thanks! And we want MORE details on how it is dried, and general feel tonight, and of course tomorrow.

Congratulations on you successful haircut! Heart

@sonechko I waited for it to dry before posting & I'll let ya know about tomorrow Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Sweetheart! You enjoy everything tonight!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @sonechko You do the same Heart

I do want to say I think it will be a great mixer Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn   Thanks so much for your review.  If I order any of the tsv's I will be ordering the one with the FF formula.  If I decide not to order the tsv, I will try it sometime in the future.  It would be nice if it was included in some type of OTO value although I am not sure that this would happen.