WEN

Honored Contributor

Chaz Dean withdrawals!  I've been watching product videos tonight just because! Do any of you other Wenners do this?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Re: Going through Withdrawals

I like to watch the Periscopes when I'm having withdrawals. Sunday's are my favorite. Sometimes it's just "us" and Chaz (he's periscoping by himself). Then he answers a lot of questions and reads all the comments! 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife, lol, I miss Chaz when he's not around as well. Smiley Happy

I've never had a lot of lotions and potions simply because my self moisturising skin (lol, I sweat a lot) takes care of most of this and makes cosmetics an unrealistic mess. -- So my small line of really effective Wen products has really become my main and only beauty line. 

I'm so grateful for the positive impact that Wen products have had for me, and so that carries over to really positive feelings and gratitude for Chaz. -- lol, wen you change a girl's hair, you can change her life. Smiley Wink

SurferWife, I've been known to rewatch Wen shows that are still on my DVR. 

@Suz585, I had stopped periscope because there were just too many videos, but I like your idea of using periscope for a quick Chaz fix. Smiley Wink

I am soooo excited about this surprise upcoming Peony Jasmine CC. One of the reasons that the Spring Orange Blossom is one of my favorite scents is that I love the honeysuckle note which reminds me of jasmine.

Someone mentioned that it will be available at QVC in the beginning of February. beaches ( @ANewHue ) had mentioned that InsideQ lists Chaz's next visits for February 19-21 which is in line with what Chaz had mentioned (that he would be back in about a month).

lol, soooo if this new CC will be available at the beginning of February... lol, I wonder if Chaz might do a quick remote appearance to launch it... probably not, but we can always hope. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife I miss watching him too! I like to watch the videos, especially if it is a host I like.

Valued Contributor

I've been watching his persiscopes, it helps the fix.  Even if he doesn't give a lot of hair instruction in them, they're usually fun to watch.  

Esteemed Contributor

Withdrawal is worse after June.  I know Chaz needs down time but I really miss seeing him when the June shows end,  I always keep some old shows on my DVR for a quick fix.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@SurferWife, lol, I miss Chaz when he's not around as well. Smiley Happy

I've never had a lot of lotions and potions simply because my self moisturising skin (lol, I sweat a lot) takes care of most of this and makes cosmetics an unrealistic mess. -- So my small line of really effective Wen products has really become my main and only beauty line. 

I'm so grateful for the positive impact that Wen products have had for me, and so that carries over to really positive feelings and gratitude for Chaz. -- lol, wen you change a girl's hair, you can change her life. Smiley Wink

SurferWife, I've been known to rewatch Wen shows that are still on my DVR. 

@Suz585, I had stopped periscope because there were just too many videos, but I like your idea of using periscope for a quick Chaz fix. Smiley Wink

I am soooo excited about this surprise upcoming Peony Jasmine CC. One of the reasons that the Spring Orange Blossom is one of my favorite scents is that I love the honeysuckle note which reminds me of jasmine.

Someone mentioned that it will be available at QVC in the beginning of February. beaches ( @ANewHue ) had mentioned that InsideQ lists Chaz's next visits for February 19-21 which is in line with what Chaz had mentioned (that he would be back in about a month).

lol, soooo if this new CC will be available at the beginning of February... lol, I wonder if Chaz might do a quick remote appearance to launch it... probably not, but we can always hope. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777Looking fwd to your up and coming info .....No one takes us through WEN visits like you...Your product info is always so well put together, I always look for my Bebe posts...Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi, awwww... what a nice thing to say. Thank you... sooo much. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

So glad Bruingirl told us to watch Chaz on Periscope to get info and  I get my  Chaz fix. 

#IamTeamWen
Respected Contributor

OK It's not just me. Smiley Very HappySometimes, I will watch the product vids. I forget about Youtube too and sometimes they have put something up and I 'll get to see something new.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012