WEN

Honored Contributor

Free shipping on chazdean.com for all of August!

[ Edited ]

It says ground shipping so that might exclude any Hawaii orders (sorry to our Hawaiin lovely ladies!).

Trusted Contributor

Re: Free shipping on chazdean.com for all of August!

Thanks for the info!!

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

Thanks for the info!!

you are welcome, @Jeannie29. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Alaska and Hawaii always gets shafted when it comes to shipping charges, and QVC's shipping charges are the highest.  It would be 

great if you threw us a bone once in a while.😕

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze - Thank You! 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @HappyDaze! Now if they would just have kits and easy pay! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

That's cool. Prices are so much higher there that I have to be pretty desperate to get something not sold here before I'll get it from his site, but free shipping would help make up for some of that.

Valued Contributor

I'm tempted to buy the SMC oil because I missed here on the Q. Thnak for the heads up about the shipping .

Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Alaska and Hawaii always gets shafted when it comes to shipping charges, and QVC's shipping charges are the highest.  It would be 

@AKgirl2

I totally agree!.  When the gallon size was available on QVC I decided to see how much the shipping would be.  Went through the order process and shipping to Hawaii was $26.97!!!  Cancelled that order fast and have no plans to ever order a gallon of Wen.

I have ordered from his website when he has a 20% off sale and have always gotten free shipping so I'm very thankful for that.  Unless QVC has free shipping or it's a TSV, chazdean.com is usually cheaper.

Respected Contributor

@poidog2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2

I totally agree!.  When the gallon size was available on QVC I decided to see how much the shipping would be.  Went through the order process and shipping to Hawaii was $26.97!!!  Cancelled that order fast and have no plans to ever order a gallon of Wen.

I have ordered from his website when he has a 20% off sale and have always gotten free shipping so I'm very thankful for that.  Unless QVC has free shipping or it's a TSV, chazdean.com is usually cheaper.

@poidog2 ~ QVC rarely offers free shipping on anything to AK or HI other than food items.  When I check delivery date and s/h pops up -0- I always make sure with customer svc. because of the infrequency of no shipping charge offers.  Kinda like if it's too good to be true, it probably is.