WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Flipping Out - tonight - features Chaz & Team Wen (Bravo TV)

[ Edited ]

The latest episode of Flipping Out will be aired tonight (Wednesday) on Bravo TV at 9pm ET. -- While Chaz & Team Wen are included in this season's episodes, I don't know which ones they will appear in. -- bebe Smiley Happy 

--  

On Chaz's facebook page, he wrote that the new season of Flipping Out would start on July 1st and the broadcast time is 10pm ET. Watch Chaz & Team Wen tonight (and throughout this TV season) on Bravo's Flipping Out. -- from Chaz's facebook page: 

We are back on Season 8 of Bravo's 
Flipping Out tonight..
https://www.facebook.com/FlippingOut/videos/10155716040015481/

Flipping Out is a reality TV show which airs on Bravo. It's about a friend of Chaz's (Jeff) who renovates and/or "flips" real estate properties. Evidentially, he's quite a colorful guy. 

Flipping Out is now in it's 8th season. -- Chaz has appeared in some of the episodes from prior seasons when he's used Jeff to removate the Customer Service portion of the salon. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Re: Flipping Out - tonight - features Chaz & Team Wen (Bravo TV)

I watched the first of this season.  I've watched it over the years off and off.

It is funny.  I'm glad they were able to finid a surogate.  She seems idea for them.

When I was in college a long time ago surrogacy, etc. was very new.  Many people had not even heard of it.

I wrote for the school newspaper and did several articles on it.  Back then it was very, very expensive.

I also got  kick out of seeing Chaz on it.  It was fun to see him not playing with people's hair for a change.