WEN

Honored Contributor

Flipping Out - tonight - features Chaz & Team Wen (Bravo TV)

[ Edited ]

For once, this isn't a post about the changes to the forum structure... 

On Chaz's facebook page, he wrote that the new season of Flipping Out would start on July 1st and the broadcast time is 10pm ET. Watch Chaz & Team Wen tonight (and throughout this TV season) on Bravo's Flipping Out. -- from Chaz's facebook page: 

We are back on Season 8 of Bravo's 
Flipping Out tonight..
https://www.facebook.com/FlippingOut/videos/10155716040015481/

Flipping Out is a reality TV show which airs on Bravo. It's about a friend of Chaz's (Jeff) who renovates and/or "flips" real estate properties. Evidentially, he's quite a colorful guy. 

Flipping Out is now in it's 8th season. -- Chaz has appeared in some of the episodes from prior seasons when he's used Jeff to removate the Customer Service portion of the salon. Smiley Wink

Chaz didn't mention if he would be in any of the upcoming shows this season. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

___

Key Wen links -- WEN (QVC Wen forum) -- Wen 101 -- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- Chaz has been streaming video on Periscope  ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -- What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Benefits of Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- wendooters -Wen groups on facebook  -Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen Gallons - countdown by individual formulas -- June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered -- Wen Fall TSV probably September 5th  -- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- Wen OTOs  still available at great prices -- 25 % Chaz's site...  ---- July Chat (2015) -- 

___

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

For once, this isn't a post about the changes to the forum structure... 

On Chaz's facebook page, he wrote that the new season of Flipping Out would start on July 1st and the broadcast time is 10pm ET. 

Flipping Out is a reality TV show which airs on Bravo. It's about a friend of Chaz's (Jeff) who renovates and/or "flips" real estate properties. Evidentially, he's quite a colorful guy. 

Flipping Out is now in it's 8th season. -- Chaz has appeared in some of the episodes from prior seasons when he's used Jeff to removate the Customer Service portion of the salon. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Flipping Out was filming when "Spirit" died on Chaz's property. Jeff is a talented designer and did a wonderful job with his salon.

Esteemed Contributor

I've watched since the first season and I must say Jeff is definitely colorful. If you can past his rants and how he addresses his employees you will laugh - He's a bit OCD and controlling - his housekeeper is funny as well!

Valued Contributor

Bebe if I remember correctly Chaz stated during one of his shows that he will be on Flipping Out because Jeff was redoing the New York salon. I believe Chaz said he'd be on the first couple of episodes. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Yesterday Chaz added a video from Flipping Out to his wenbychazdean Facebook page. The video  clip features Team Wen. Enjoy!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

-- 

Here's a taste of what's coming up on the new season of Flipping Out

When the team is unprepared for a meeting, Jeff doesn't remain calm.

‪#‎FlippingOut‬ starts Wed. @ 10/9c.

--

Honored Contributor

Re: Flipping Out - tonight - features Chaz & Team Wen (Bravo TV)

[ Edited ]

On Chaz's facebook page, he wrote that the new season of Flipping Out would start on July 1st and the broadcast time is 10pm ET. Watch Chaz & Team Wen tonight (and throughout this TV season) on Bravo's Flipping Out. -- from Chaz's facebook page: 

We are back on Season 8 of Bravo's 
Flipping Out tonight..
https://www.facebook.com/FlippingOut/videos/10155716040015481/

Flipping Out is a reality TV show which airs on Bravo. It's about a friend of Chaz's (Jeff) who renovates and/or "flips" real estate properties. Evidentially, he's quite a colorful guy. 

Flipping Out is now in it's 8th season. -- Chaz has appeared in some of the episodes from prior seasons when he's used Jeff to removate the Customer Service portion of the salon. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Wow, anyone watching Flipping out?!? I can't believe how crazy busy Chaz is.. oh wait yes I can lolCat LOL

Valued Contributor

I've got it recorded on my TiVo to watch later and I'm looking forward to it 😉
Honored Contributor

The latest episode of Flipping Out will be aired tonight (Wednesday) on Bravo TV at 9pm ET. -- While Chaz & Team Wen are included in this season's episodes, I don't know which ones they will appear in. -- bebe Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

This season has been so funny.  I can't get over the looks that come across Chaz's face, hilarious!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras