WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: First appointment with my hairdresser since I started using Wen...

I know @HSB1204!  It's probably almost impossible for any product to come even close to Wen! I got into HSN and Q Beauty Board hype about that Tweak-D TSV(?), don't know how they call it on HSN... Plus, couple people from Wen Board said they using it also along with Wen, so I went for it. Then I read up some more about it, and some reviews and I KNEW - Tweak-d was not for me.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko, I caught a few of Dimitri's segments on his hair care system. I was curious, lol, but not enough to purchase it. You know how long I take to make these decisions. 

I'm also really loyal to Chaz and Wen because Chaz has really proved to me just how much care he takes with creating new products. -- I think the Wen Treatment Oils just really won me over totally. I just love them. 

I would have a tough time really even giving another hair care system a fair try... cause I would be missing my Wen so darned much. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777, I am right there - in the same boat with you, when it comes to WEN. My biggest turmoil deciding whether to order that "other" hair care trio was over just that - What if I like it? What about my beloved Wen?

But because Wen also taught me that great improvement is possible for my hair, using just the right product, I was also brave enough to give it a try. Again, there were great many excellent reviews on this product coming from Wenners! I am not saying, how hard core those "wenners" were, maybe nothing like you and I, but I would be forever just curious, if I would not see this product for myself.

Do you Bebe remember this product sold on HSN site? Forgot it's name... Twick-D?  I think you and s HappyD. was using it too, well I did buy their TSV long time ago - two sets in different "flavor'...guess what? I did not even try either of them, and send both sets right back! Unopened.

This is how much I am devoted to Wen. It's going to be really-really hard for a Skinn product to win me over! Woman Happy

* bebe777 high fives @sonechko * Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I know @HSB1204!  It's probably almost impossible for any product to come even close to Wen! I got into HSN and Q Beauty Board hype about that Tweak-D TSV(?), don't know how they call it on HSN... Plus, couple people from Wen Board said they using it also along with Wen, so I went for it. Then I read up some more about it, and some reviews and I KNEW - Tweak-d was not for me.

@sonechko Yeah, it felt kind of weird to apply the foam to dry hair. For some reason that just doesn't work for my hair. I'm glad it's working for others but I will definitely stick with Wen. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Me too @HSB1204!