WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: First appointment with my hairdresser since I started using Wen...

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Congrats @Tribesters, you've just started using Wen and already you're getting compliments about your hair from hair care professionals!! Way to go!!! Smiley Happy

I agree with @sonechko, the very first thing I noticed was how soft and silky my hair was. I literally couldn't stop running my fingers through my hair for a full four months!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Woman Happy I am STILL doing it @bebe777!  Even today - it's so soothing! Makes me forget almost instantly about the size of my bill for WEN CCs....

Yes, I'm still doing it too and I've used Wen for almost three years. Heart

I still can't keep my hands out of my hair too Smiley Very Happy

Before Wen the back of my head used to get very itchy so I used to scratch alot & had to keep tne back very short or it drove me nuts, especially in the summer Smiley Frustrated

Well the first cleanse with Wen stopped that itch & my hair was so soft Heart

@sonechko I thought about trying that isomers hair stuff but chickened out Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Congrats @Tribesters, you've just started using Wen and already you're getting compliments about your hair from hair care professionals!! Way to go!!! Smiley Happy

I agree with @sonechko, the very first thing I noticed was how soft and silky my hair was. I literally couldn't stop running my fingers through my hair for a full four months!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Woman Happy I am STILL doing it @bebe777!  Even today - it's so soothing! Makes me forget almost instantly about the size of my bill for WEN CCs....

Yes, I'm still doing it too and I've used Wen for almost three years. Heart

I still can't keep my hands out of my hair too :ileyvery-happy:

Before Wen the back of my head used to get very itchy so I used to scratch alot & had to keep tne back very short or it drove me nuts, especially in the summer Smiley Frustrated

Well the first cleanse with Wen stopped that itch & my hair was so soft Heart

@sonechko I thought about trying that isomers hair stuff but chickened out Woman LOL

Woman LOL  I was affraid too @FleaMktQn. But then I thought - what's the heck! I'll give it a try. I do not have much faith in it, but what I do have - it's a return policy. What weigh down on my decision, was many reviews from Wenners on it. There was only one or two, who said Wen was better by far, the others - flipped. I'll let you know all about it, and it's still available. If it is really good (I doubt that), but maybe there will be some deals on shipping or something.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @FleaMktQn! I did not read your post carefully. I thought your were talking about Skinn hair trio! Isomers, I did not like next to WEN. I tried it only one time - no body or volume that WEN gives me and it smells like Cetaphil products. I only use one of the Isomers hair products - the Revive, when I remember, I put it in with my Wen re-moist.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Oh @FleaMktQn! I did not read your post carefully. I thought your were talking about Skinn hair trio! Isomers, I did not like next to WEN. I tried it only one time - no body or volume that WEN gives me and it smells like Cetaphil products. I only use one of the Isomers hair products - the Revive, when I remember, I put it in with my Wen re-moist.

@sonechko I'll be curious to hear what you think of the skinn trio, I don't think I can be coaxed away from Wen Smiley Surprised but if anyone could it would be you Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Woman Happy I know, @FleaMktQn. And I'll try to live up to that high plank you've placed my opinion on "other hair products"! 

Honestly, before I made a decision to order that Skinn trio, I was in turmoil! Mostly, because - what if I really like it? What then????? What about MY WEN???

Then I decided - well "if" and this is a very big "IF," this will happen, I'll alternate. With that I ordered. Still waiting. It's actually very interesting to see, because Skinn has at very minimum to level up with WEN for me. And it ain't easy, as we know it, my Queen!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko, I'm looking forward to hearing how you like the Skinn system as well. I'm glad to hear that the Isomers system didn't work well. I've been curious about those two products but I would hate to leave my Wen... cause I love my Wen too much. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I suppose to get this Skinn Trio in a few days @bebe777. I'll definitely let you know after even one try, and hopefully after a few. If it won't meet the same fate as Isomers trio - one time was enough!  I did not send it back, though.

I was thinking, if ever that illusive WEN "build-up" happens to me, I'll wash my hair once in a blue moon with Isomers Shampoo and Conditioner. But so far my scalp is the cleanest it had ever been, and I have no idea what "build-up" they were actually talking about.

I am sure those Isomers products are very good and healthy for my hair too, so maybe their day will still come. Maybe I'll use them up by mixing with WEN.

Skinn guy - Dimitri, was also trying to convey that his hair products are something to get a hang on using, i.e., wet the hair really-really well, emulsifyi the product really-really well, use a large amount of it, keep it on a while.... so on! Just like WEN. Will see.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko, I caught a few of Dimitri's segments on his hair care system. I was curious, lol, but not enough to purchase it. You know how long I take to make these decisions. 

I'm also really loyal to Chaz and Wen because Chaz has really proved to me just how much care he takes with creating new products. -- I think the Wen Treatment Oils just really won me over totally. I just love them. 

I would have a tough time really even giving another hair care system a fair try... cause I would be missing my Wen so darned much. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko, I caught a few of Dimitri's segments on his hair care system. I was curious, lol, but not enough to purchase it. You know how long I take to make these decisions. 

I'm also really loyal to Chaz and Wen because Chaz has really proved to me just how much care he takes with creating new products. -- I think the Wen Treatment Oils just really won me over totally. I just love them. 

I would have a tough time really even giving another hair care system a fair try... cause I would be missing my Wen so darned much. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777, I am right there - in the same boat with you, when it comes to WEN. My biggest turmoil deciding whether to order that "other" hair care trio was over just that - What if I like it? What about my beloved Wen?

But because Wen also taught me that great improvement is possible for my hair, using just the right product, I was also brave enough to give it a try. Again, there were great many excellent reviews on this product coming from Wenners! I am not saying, how hard core those "wenners" were, maybe nothing like you and I, but I would be forever just curious, if I would not see this product for myself.

Do you Bebe remember this product sold on HSN site? Forgot it's name... Twick-D?  I think you and s HappyD. was using it too, well I did buy their TSV long time ago - two sets in different "flavor'...guess what? I did not even try either of them, and send both sets right back! Unopened.

This is how much I am devoted to Wen. It's going to be really-really hard for a Skinn product to win me over! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko I'll admit that I occasionally try other hair products but nothing ever works as well as Wen. I did try Tweak-d (the foam in the can - I guess there's another kind in a jar now too) and wasn't a fan. It has a very strong scent that just lingered all day long and not in a good way. Aside from that it just wasn't enough mosture for my hair.