WEN

Trusted Contributor

First appointment with my hairdresser since I started using Wen...

I've had the same hairdresser for years. Went tonight for my root touch-up & some highlights. I asked her what she thought of my hair. She said the color stayed great. She ran her hands through it & said it was silky. On further inspection she said it was strong & healthy. I thought my hair looked great but it's nice to have a professional opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: First appointment with my hairdresser since I started using Wen...

Oh yeah, @Tribesters!  Can you envision your hair in a year?  Two years? When all your old "poo hair" will be trimmed off eventually, and brand new silky, shiny, healthy WEN hair will cover your shoulders and all the way to your back? Woman Happy Nice!

Well, jokes aside - my sincere congratulations on first complements from your hairdresser! 

But you knew - your hair was silky already, did not you? This was a very first thing i've noticed about my hair, when I first started using WEN, and until even today, a year and a half later, I can't get over how silky my hair feels! Love it. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Tribesters  Your story made me laugh because I too have been going to my stylist for close to 20 years and I remember when I told her I started to using Wen, she kind of scoffed.  Like you eventually all that "Poo" hair was gone and boy did she take notice.  So funny, I met her last week for a drink and first thing she says when she sees me out is "your hair looks great".  I always tease her and say "well it's thanks to you and of course Chaz's Wen."

Occasional Contributor

Great to hear!

I've been going to the same hairdresser for 26 years and she is honest - like photo next to the definition in the dictionary honest - and I've been using Wen for a 1.5 years.  When I went to get my hair done in January, she told me (without knowing I switched products/brands and she is a HUGE proponent of expensive products) that my hair looks like I switched with someone else ... healthy, strong, thicker, shinier, color stays better, and full of body with no split ends and it doesn't fall out any longer.

Huge success story with Wen for me.  I used to pull dozens and dozens of hairs off of my clothes every day and now ... nothing.  Maybe a few all day.

I've tried a number of forumlas and just bought A277038 - the trio with Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner, Mandarin Italian Fig Cleansing Conditioner, and Six Thirteen Daily Cleansing Treatment - these are all making my hair even softer (yea!).  I love the winter vanilla mint, but didn't get it on A/D.  If anyone has extra to sell, let me know.  I have two 16 oz. honey lilac to trade, too.

Watching the shows and reading here for advice is always helpful.  I learn something new (or many things new) every time.

I haven't tried any of the styling products really, but do love the oils and the smoothing glossing serum.  These have all shown immediate improvements, too.

My only decision now is which gallon that I'm going to buy.  Am loving the SAM so much that I may go with a gallon.

Happy Wen shopping this weekend!

Honored Contributor

Congrats @Tribesters, you've just started using Wen and already you're getting compliments about your hair from hair care professionals!! Way to go!!! Smiley Happy

I agree with @sonechko, the very first thing I noticed was how soft and silky my hair was. I literally couldn't stop running my fingers through my hair for a full four months!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Congrats @Tribesters, you've just started using Wen and already you're getting compliments about your hair from hair care professionals!! Way to go!!! Smiley Happy

I agree with @sonechko, the very first thing I noticed was how soft and silky my hair was. I literally couldn't stop running my fingers through my hair for a full four months!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

I'm constantly running my fingers through my hair- feels so soft. What also surprises me is my hair doesn't look oily or greasy after it.

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Woman Happy I am STILL doing it @bebe777!  Even today - it's so soothing! Makes me forget almost instantly about the size of my bill for WEN CCs....

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Woman Happy I am STILL doing it @bebe777!  Even today - it's so soothing! Makes me forget almost instantly about the size of my bill for WEN CCs....

@sonechko, lol and me too. Smiley Happy All someone (like you Smiley Happy ) has to do is mention how soft and silky your Wen hair is and I start running my fingers through my hair again. Smiley Wink

I'm pretty sure that that's what won me over from the start. It's impossible to explain to someone who hasn't tried Wen yet. lol, it's like magic. Wen magic. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Exactly @bebe777!  Even when my hair did not react to WEN quite favorably initially, and went all crazy - yeah even crazier than it was before WEN, still - it was so soft and pleasant to run my fingers through.... THIS was the very first thing in using WEN that won me over..... Forever.

Though I have to admit, I am expecting a package from Skinn (??? would you imagine that?) with a hair products trio - would you imagine THAT????  Could not resist. The reviews were amazing, including quite a few from wenners.... Don't know. Will see.

I already bought several month ago, trio hair system from Isomers,

and used it - once. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Yes, I'm still doing it too and I've used Wen for almost three years. Heart