5. Light Perfume.

I was super good! Thank you Chaz!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

p.s. A/D goes without saying.....Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Wow, I did not realize the seasonal with the TSV is going to update every shipment!  Boing!

Earth to @Drythe Earth to Drythe !!  Yeppers!!!  How'd you miss that ?  LOL

@nikki48 @AlohaSun Ok how much more damage?  I ummmm well I can now do an oil treatment every day for 5 years!  And I think I can do a remoist 5 times a week !!  LOL Ok maybe an exaggeration...but I did get another and got the 32oz FTP w/ oil since I didn't have that oil.

LOL! I stopped counting... over the day I placed 10 Wen orders:

4  TSV's on AD ( 2 TT, 2 Fig)

2 ODO on AD (1 32oz and oil, 1 styling kit FTP)

1 RTM duo (FTP)

1 319 mousse duo

1 Light EDP

1 Wen Kids detangling spray

I also grabbed Ellen's throw duo that was an ODO and a facial cleanser. I am shopped out!

You did good!!  I'm about the same.....afraid to look!  I totally forgot about the 319/613 duo!!  Sorry Chaz.  @nikki48 @sonechko or anyone.  I love the 613.  How is the 319 if you've tried it?

Esteemed Contributor

Well @sonechko I'm really glad someone was good because I certainly wasn't.  It's just no fun being good

lol

4 TSV on ad

2 RTM duo

fgp cc/oil

gloss serum duo

a brush set

and I'm still thinking about adding light

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Wow, I did not realize the seasonal with the TSV is going to update every shipment!  Boing!

@nikki48 @AlohaSun Ok how much more damage?  I ummmm well I can now do an oil treatment every day for 5 years!  And I think I can do a remoist 5 times a week !!  LOL Ok maybe an exaggeration...but I did get another and got the 32oz FTP w/ oil since I didn't have that oil.

LOL! I stopped counting... over the day I placed 10 Wen orders:

4  TSV's on AD ( 2 TT, 2 Fig)

2 ODO on AD (1 32oz and oil, 1 styling kit FTP)

1 RTM duo (FTP)

1 319 mousse duo

1 Light EDP

1 Wen Kids detangling spray

I also grabbed Ellen's throw duo that was an ODO and a facial cleanser. I am shopped out!

You did good!!  I'm about the same.....afraid to look!  I totally forgot about the 319/613 duo!!  Sorry Chaz.  @nikki48 @sonechko or anyone.  I love the 613.  How is the 319 if you've tried it?

@Suebdoo This is my first time trying it. You still have time to order. 

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

I was very good for me.

3 Lights

1  3 piece styling kit in WVP ~ on AD

Just don't need anymore CC now.  Holding out for a Gal of Lilac!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@nikki48@Drythe@ANewHue@Suebdoo@sonechko...if y'all use any of the CC's as your facial cleanser, you're gonna want M114715. I recently purchased them and use the small ones on my face & décolleté. I start off with my ClRisonic of course, then use one of these babies for the final sweep! you can use them regardless of facial cleanser used, but I love them so much, I just had to share. I've been a long-time fan of Josie's cleansing cloth, but now she takes a back-seat to these!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Suebdoo The FTP oil smells amazing! I have some in my hair right now. Heart

Trusted Contributor

Re: Final sweep!

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

@nikki48@Drythe@ANewHue@Suebdoo@sonechko...if y'all use any of the CC's as your facial cleanser, you're gonna want M114715. I recently purchased them and use the small ones on my face & décolleté. I start off with my ClRisonic of course, then use one of these babies for the final sweep! you can use them regardless of facial cleanser used, but I love them so much, I just had to share. I've been a long-time fan of Josie's cleansing cloth, but now she takes a back-seat to these!

@SurferWife. Thanks...puppy cloths!!  😍  I bought the QVC kit that has the one face cleansing cloth in it.  I haven't washed it yet to try it.  It's made by campanelli too.  The ones you have look so soft.  I like to go over my face too after the Clarisonic.  The set you have would be nice to give to mom, sis friends.  Along with the salux cloths they all want.  Those rock!

ETA:  just realized I wrote watched not washed!!  Geeez😛

Valued Contributor

1. 3 TSV/AD Pom, Fig and TT

2. 3 ODO 2-CC W/oil FTP &  FGP, Styling kit FTP

3. 319 Mousse duo

4. 319 NBT

5. 319 treatment kit

6. Light EDP

7. RTM duo VWP

Such a fun show through I was surprised no Wen show after 7, I did catch Chaz near midnight. I learned so much today about how to use WEN. Can't wait to get my haul and especially try Light, I didn't get a sample to try so I am hoping I love it.!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."