WEN

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@untitled wrote:

I know that was like 20 pages of dialogue deleted. What?? Why??

o but praising all the info shared.

@untitled and also @FleaMktQn's thread she started, it was fairly small & from what I saw nothing was said on it..

It showed me the Wen forum is not really the Wen forum anymore...just only what others say we can post that don't even use the product..

and be rude & nasty about Chaz  & products they don't even use, without ever getting there "many many" treads deleted..

sad, I will still be here for Chaz & my beloved Wen, but when posting on our own forum & our monthly thread, (2) are deleted then you know times have changed...Smiley Sad

WOW @quadmimi  It was my thread about the showtimes wasn't it. Not just moved & gone like the others, but gone without a trace, & it was short, only about 14 replys.

bruingirl started another thread with the schedule, but mine was there first so hers was the duplicate thread if that was the reason.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@untitled wrote:

@untitled and also @FleaMktQn's thread she started, it was fairly small & from what I saw nothing was said on it..

It showed me the Wen forum is not really the Wen forum anymore...just only what others say we can post that don't even use the product..

and be rude & nasty about Chaz  & products they don't even use, without ever getting there "many many" treads deleted..

sad, I will still be here for Chaz & my beloved Wen, but when posting on our own forum & our monthly thread, (2) are deleted then you know times have changed...Smiley Sad

WOW @quadmimi  It was my thread about the showtimes wasn't it. Not just moved & gone like the others, but gone without a trace, & it was short, only about 14 replys.

bruingirl started another thread with the schedule, but mine was there first so hers was the duplicate thread if that was the reason.

@FleaMktQn  I'm not sure which other thread got deleted but yours with the showtimes is still there:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/Chaz-s-Showtimes-for-2-10/m-p/3511526#U3511526

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@untitled wrote:

@FleaMktQn  I'm not sure which other thread got deleted but yours with the showtimes is still there:

Darn @HSB1204 I must be going blind Smiley Embarassed I see it now

I don't know which one @quadmimi was referring to

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@untitled wrote:

@FleaMktQn  Well, between the threads that are being closed and the old ones that suddenly appear at the top it's hard to find what you're looking for!

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@untitled wrote:

@FleaMktQn  I didn't see it either...when they said two were deleted I only knew of yours and the Chat thread...so I thought it was yours...

(I don't get any of them being gone, they are Wen Chat threads) it's crazy, think of all the tons of Wen class action threads, none of those got delted no matter how much we ask...seems Wen & Chaz are just the "punching bag" anymore...

Super Contributor

I was watching a CD periscope last night. I don't normally, but I had to stop at two episodes of HTGAWM Smiley Very Happy

Anyway, Chaz was messing with his hair color again and he handed out one of his little morsels of knowledge. He had used just CC leave in and mousse in his hair. I think the basic idea was to give his hair more texture. He skipped the SC to avoid having his hair too smooth (if anyone heard him better please feel free to fix my explanation).