WEN

Trusted Contributor

@Suz585

exactly makes no sense. There was already a mass exodus from the board and again seems like only a few are really posting here now.

also how is it a double post if the February thread was a chat amongst 'friends'. 

I might have missed so-called argumentative 'stuff' if at all any???

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@quadmimi - I noticed this morning they were gone. Don't know if we can start a new one as the one closed one said it was "moved" as it was a repost.

@riley1 @untitled @Suz585 I don't get this, the BB can have threads going all day long about how awful Wen is, how "unclean & greasy" Caz looks, etc, but we can't have a Feb Chat thread..

Makes you wonder.....

Valued Contributor

@quadmimi @riley1 @untitled Kinda makes you want to go to a blog site without monitors. 

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

I saw the explanation on Bebe's thread from  the Q, but I still don't get it...

Every visit & in-between, constant awful Wen  posts and comments on the BB.

Very few of those get deleted even after they are reported it seems..

The Wen forum is for Wen user's, so why would anyone not using Wen want to be here anyway, unless constructive to learn or ask questions, it's the Wen's Feb chat, not the BB's...

just seems strange to me..

Trusted Contributor

I know that was like 20 pages of dialogue deleted. What?? Why??

o but praising all the info shared.

Respected Contributor

@untitled wrote:

I know that was like 20 pages of dialogue deleted. What?? Why??

o but praising all the info shared.

@untitled and also @FleaMktQn's thread she started, it was fairly small & from what I saw nothing was said on it..

It showed me the Wen forum is not really the Wen forum anymore...just only what others say we can post that don't even use the product..

and be rude & nasty about Chaz  & products they don't even use, without ever getting there "many many" treads deleted..

sad, I will still be here for Chaz & my beloved Wen, but when posting on our own forum & our monthly thread, (2) are deleted then you know times have changed...Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi

wait then - wasnt the thread for the WEN chat during show deleted that was like 20 pages. Why would anyone 'else' be reading that thread to report abuse.

Am I not seeing it?

Respected Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@quadmimi

wait then - wasnt the thread for the WEN chat during show deleted that was like 20 pages. Why would anyone 'else' be reading that thread to report abuse.

Am I not seeing it?

@untitled  I don't know other than what the Q person said that deleted it..I thought it was quit long also...the other Feb Thread hadn't gotten that long yet, and I never saw anything on it other than they said it was a duplicate?  Not sure what that means or why anyone would care...?

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi@untitled,  first there was a chat, then there was a thread that started out simply making the observation the chat had disappeared. That grew. But all I saw was the typical Wen sharing and support.

I saw the "Live chat" had a ton of posts.I never read through all that but I've gotta say I've never read ANYTHING in the Wen forum anyone could object to. 

Since this thread is about the Feb visit, I wanted to say how nice Chaz looked wearing white on Beauty iQ.

His haircut looks great and he looked so youthful wearing white. I just wish they'd adjust their lighting on the Beauty iQ set. There's an unnatural sheen on everyone's face. Too bad that wasn't corrected before Chaz's visit.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@quadmimi@untitled,  first there was a chat, then there was a thread that started out simply making the observation the chat had disappeared. That grew. But all I saw was the typical Wen sharing and support.

I saw the "Live chat" had a ton of posts.I never read through all that but I've gotta say I've never read ANYTHING in the Wen forum anyone could object to. 

Since this thread is about the Feb visit, I wanted to say how nice Chaz looked wearing white on Beauty iQ.

His haircut looks great and he looked so youthful wearing white. I just wish they'd adjust their lighting on the Beauty iQ set. There's an unnatural sheen on everyone's face. Too bad that wasn't corrected before Chaz's visit.

@x Hedge  Thx for further update...

Chaz always looks great and does such a great job with his shows..He is always gracious and truly cares about his product line...