WEN

Valued Contributor

@dejavuandtara2 wrote:

Chaz is not showing up enough on QVC. Two one hour shows on  Feb 10 is not enough!  I believe it was the same in January.  Wen is the premier product I buy each and every time he's on the Q.  I've loved his products for the last 7 years and will continue buying them wherever he sells them.  He needs our support right now; give a shout-out if you love Chaz's Wen products as much as I do.

Welcome to the Wen Board!

I agree and my $$ will follow Chaz wherever he goes. If the Q ruins the nice thing we've had going here, oh well. The Q will lose me. But Chaz won't. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Wen_Woman wrote:

@dejavuandtara2 wrote:

Chaz is not showing up enough on QVC. Two one hour shows on  Feb 10 is not enough!  I believe it was the same in January.  Wen is the premier product I buy each and every time he's on the Q.  I've loved his products for the last 7 years and will continue buying them wherever he sells them.  He needs our support right now; give a shout-out if you love Chaz's Wen products as much as I do.

Welcome to the Wen Board!

I agree and my $$ will follow Chaz wherever he goes. If the Q ruins the nice thing we've had going here, oh well. The Q will lose me. But Chaz won't. 

Lol! Me too @Wen_Woman!  If QVC will get rid of WEN, I'll loose the QVC in a heart beat. WEN is the only one amazing quality product line they have, and the rest of QVC wares I can obtain elsewhere, or easily do without.

Valued Contributor

PJP oil and EDP please!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

PJP oil and EDP please!

Yes, this! 

Regular Contributor

Any updates on what will be offfered on Friday?

Esteemed Contributor

Just checking, out favorite horse hasn't dropped any hints? Must not want those bags of apples/carrots I picked up, lol. Please, Dooters, give us something.

Respected Contributor

Did anyone notice that all our Feb chat threads are gone?  So now we can't chat?

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi - I noticed this morning they were gone. Don't know if we can start a new one as the one closed one said it was "moved" as it was a repost.

Super Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@quadmimi - I noticed this morning they were gone. Don't know if we can start a new one as the one closed one said it was "moved" as it was a repost.

Looks like the first one got poofed for being "argumentative" and "off topic". Then a second one was poofed as a repost.

Lovely.

Valued Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

Looks like the first one got poofed for being "argumentative" and "off topic". Then a second one was poofed as a repost.

Lovely.

The MODs are why I left these boards. I tried to post some helpful info and got pooofed three times, I gave up. I can't understand how helpful info gets proofed and argumentative, rude and crass comments dissing WEN take forever to get proofed. 

Go figure

**Suz**